Jan. 6 Never Ended And Is Still Ongoing To This Day

Elections are won and lost on the margins. Turnout by women and youth can and will make a difference. GOTV.

16 Likes

Several of his most recent headlines have been critical of Trump. I dunno. Maybe he’s just come back from Damascus.

7 Likes

I hope this time she finds herself sitting beside my Trebutine® — now with 36% more schwiïing!

Combining the brutality of a beheading with the spectacle of a pumpkin toss since 2019!™

16 Likes

Kim is not sending them for free, he is hard pressed economically as it is. Rest assured that Putin is paying in advance and in hard currency (or maybe in commodities like oil and grain).

23 Likes

Less a trash can and more a basket of waste.

3 Likes

Can we hope for a revelation that will change his life?

2 Likes

Well, at least TMF isn’t his biological father. C’mon Melanomia confess. You were banging a SS agent, weren’t you?

3 Likes

Part of the crowd of 29,000 outside the McDonOlds. :rofl:

11 Likes

My favorite jack-o-lantern so far this year.

48 Likes

The cover of Mario Puzo’s “The Godfather” also comes to mind.

9 Likes

If she wins NC, chances are good she pulls it out in NV I’d say.

16 Likes

Like wrestling with a pig in the mud.
You get muddy. And the pig likes it.

No offense intended to actual pigs.

8 Likes

SOME people???

2 Likes

Resolved:
Trump is an authoritarian fascist. Given the means he will lead as a fascist, push fascist policies, and treat people opposed to him as fascists historically treat people opposed to them.
Let’s posit the Senate and House end up in GOP control as an outcome of this election. They will do what Trump tells them to do. Fascist stuff. So we’d have a fascist Congress doing what a fascist President wants done.
At that point hasn’t democracy essentially ended, and the United States has become a fascist government?
And please, don’t suggest SCOTUS will act as a backstop to the worst that Trump attempts. Really? Please…

8 Likes

I’ll try to make three true statements.

1.) Just as standardized testing for college admissions measures the ability of a young person to score points on a standardized test, polling results record the answers respondents have supplied pollsters to the questions they have supplied respondents.

2.) There is far more coverage of poll results in the run-up to the election than there is of what the public and institutional response might be to any fascistic actions that Trump might take after his first day in office.

3.) The following is a digital representation of a cat.

16 Likes

NYT headline, at the very top of the page: “Why legal experts are worried about a Trump presidency.”

It’s like looking at the Times and seeing the headline: “Why medical experts are worried that you have cancer.”

17 Likes

That is the good thing with espionage, you don’t have to show the evidence, and you can keep the bastard locked up, hopefully he croaks from drug withdrawal. The sonofabitchery of Elon Musk is well stablished fact.

8 Likes

Ditch the SOB, because he’s clearly a moron. Find another adviser.

18 Likes

Oh, yes.

6 Likes

Yep I have NOT looked/read articles about polls except glancing at them occasionally when I have scrolled fast enough past such a recap on PoliticalWire.

I really want to go back to the days when we didn’t have breathless daily articles about the latest polls. Let the campaigns do their internal polling - and maybe an occasional update.

Very few drill down to the cross tabs - they just look at x% of the country think we are on the wrong track so thus it must mean that everyone wants trump back in office. NO it means half of those people saying wrong track are scared that the other half think that Jan 6 was fine and trump should be re-elected.

7 Likes