Jan. 6 Never Ended And Is Still Ongoing To This Day

Well, ask @stradivarius50t3 for solid statistical answers.

However, from the standpoint Silver’s methodology, including “all” the polls would require you to include polls that were commissioned to drive the narrative. If you acknowledge that a poll can be created to provide an inaccurate result then including those polls means that you’re inviting deliberate sampling error. It probably can’t be more accurate, if it was designed to be less accurate.

14 Likes

Narrator: It was Musk himself.

14 Likes

Very telling, read the whole piece
“Daddy’s home”: Tucker Carlson’s bizarre troll distills Trump’s false promise to male voters | Salon.com

Trump wants dudes to believe he can bring women to heel, but instead, he’ll leave men sadder and lonelier

It seems accidental, but there’s no denying Tucker Carlson’s timing. He was likely unaware that a new story about Jeffrey Epstein feeding sexual assault victims to Donald Trump had hit the news, when he warmed up a MAGA rally with an incest-and-pedophilia-tinged fantasy about the GOP candidate. Comparing liberals to a 15-year-old girl who slams her bedroom door in a tantrum, Carlson waxed poetic about the sexualized abuse of a minor.

“When dad gets home, you know what he says? ‘You’ve been a bad girl. You’ve been a bad little girl, and you’re getting a vigorous spanking right now,” Carlson fantasized, while the crowd of young conservatives cheered wildly. Meanwhile, the Guardian was rolling out new sexual abuse accusations against Trump, this time in the context of his long friendship with notorious pedophile Epstein. Former model Stacey Williams, unaware of Epstein’s sex crimes, dated the deceased criminal briefly in the 90s. During this time, she alleges, Epstein trapped her with Trump, who sexually assaulted her in front of Epstein. She says she saw Epstein and Trump share smiles during the assault.

40 Likes

Funny. When I read about Musk, I pictured him and Trump dancing at the bottom of those puppet strings.

12 Likes

I see your point but wonder if, originally, the phrase was borrowed from physics with the idea of quickly and suddenly moving to a new energy level – that is, to a much greater commitment of attention and resources to an urgent problem.

3 Likes

His first wife Ivana was also an immigrant, a Cold War bride. Which means that four of his children are “poisoning the blood of the country”.

27 Likes

In this case, we won’t know anything about accuracy until after the election, but precision would definitely be affected.

3 Likes

When you’ve lost Matt Drudge . . .

Seriously, maybe I’ve been cryogenically frozen for the last two decades (my vault mates are Walt Disney and Ted Williams), but when did Matt Drudge ever construct a headline even implicitly criticizing a Republican?

16 Likes

Liking this comment as a sign of hope and faith. But I won’t believe it until it unfolds. My heart can’t take it.

But in my anxiety I have to allow a moment of envisioning this is the map being projected on election night because incoming vote trends are so clearly aligning in that direction.

I want the sane Americans I know still make a majority of the populace to feel that joy. We’ll certainly need it for the arduous work that begins the next day.

7 Likes

And his bookie tells him Trump must win if he wants to climb out of the hole in his wallet.

12 Likes

I’ve read reports from several of the pollsters saying that when the polls are within the margin of error for almost all the swing states, it means the final result is likely to be a sweep, because they’ll probably all move in the same direction. Possibly by a large amount.

So yeah, this could be the map after election day, because Harris is in a position to add new voters to her column, and Trump isn’t. All he can do is try to tear down her support.

31 Likes

I share the feelings as well but as a long time home for cats and dogs here I have found it easier to kiss a dog on their head and then a deep long lasting hug. None of our cats would have put up with that. “Lap time” with petting works better.

6 Likes

We never saw it coming, those leopards never showed a face eating tendency before today. They were always just quiet, liked to sleep in the shade of a tree.

6 Likes

23 Likes

They certainly are.

14 Likes

So is Putin paying Kim Jong Un for his troops?

8 Likes

Mexico is paying for them.

13 Likes

He has been anti-trump for years.

10 Likes

I got an invitation to the rally. The woman who called me asked if I knew who was the special guest. I said yes! It’s Willie Nelson!! She chuckled and said that Beyonce would also be appearing. I said - well lucky her, she gets to hear Willie Nelson!!

For those interested - the location holds 22K. The doors open at 3pm and the main program doesn’t start until 7pm and last until 8pm. I can’t imagine hanging out for hours to get a good seat but I may see about getting there around 6 and see if we get lucky. I went to see Hillary Clinton a couple of weeks ago in a much, much smaller venue and it took about 30 minutes to get into the venue due to security. So for Harris, it will probably take hours. Anyway - wish me luck. I’ll update on Monday if I make it in.

45 Likes

Nothing like insulting one’s own family for the sake of deep stupidity

15 Likes