Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Republican State Lawmakers, Trump Campaign Officials | Talking Points Memo

OT, but love this…

“independent” and “nonpartisan” “watchdog”…

It’s the furthest thing from it:

13 Likes

OT, but yep, they’re going to try to run with it in a desperate attempt to “bothsides” Trump’s numerous criminal offenses and treason and incoming prosecution, despite the universal response outside their propaganda bubble being a giant yawn and thorough debunking…

7 Likes

3 Likes

Here it is:

12 Likes

Some days I wish Hillary had been a murderin’ ninja.

2 Likes

It also cures warts and does the dishes.

3 Likes

So, when I flew last summer there was a lady in the row behind me refusing to wear her mask. she was even hitting the guy sitting next to her because he wouldn’t talk to her and got a lecture on keeping her hands on her side of the armrest like she was in kindergarten. Eventually they took her away, I know not where.
Now I am imagining her duct taped to the bulkhead in the galley at the back of the plane.

12 Likes

LOL, to be fair, that was debunked haha

3 Likes

Ward, especially. I hope they get her testimony, and get it publicly.

3 Likes

Well, I guess these folks enjoyed the FA part of the FAFO portion of the program.

Now they get to FO. And yes, either find out or F-off. Your choice.

@jonney_5 - naw, it’s just another bad day for Biden. Poor guy just can’t get a break, can he?

3 Likes

Another political career goes down in flames.

3 Likes

Grievance at 8PM, courtesy of Fox.

1 Like

Kelli Ward in
Naked Ambition II: The Wreckoning

1 Like

Perhaps Kennedy should move to Saskatoon and run for city council if he’s so concerned with Canadian domestic policy.

Verily I say unto you, this man is a son of a bitch.

14 Likes

image

Ooh! Ooh! I know I know!

16 Likes

I’ve heard that she was at one time considered more or less normal. Perhaps she gave up her attempts to be a higher functioning shitcabbage.

5 Likes

From a Time article today:

Although TRUTH Social’s expected release date is still listed as Feb. 21 on the Apple App Store, the stock price of Digital World Acquisition Corp.—the blank-check company that’s partnered with Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) to fund TRUTH Social—plunged earlier this month as news spread of a delay in the platform’s launch. Former congressman Devin Nunes, the recently appointed CEO of TMTG, has said the app will now be released by March 31.

Neither Nunes nor TRUTH Social immediately responded to TIME’s request for comment.

16 Likes

I hope the Committee has been looking at Stephen Miller.

Sometime before January 6, he did a cable news appearance to talk about Rudy’s crusade to prove election fraud. At one point he started babbling something about “We’re going to have our slates of alternate electors ready by the time the election is certified.”

At the time, I figured it was just more of the delusional claims like Rudy, Sidney Powell and Pillow Guy were making. But now it looks like Miller knew about the real conspiracy to set up fake electors. I’d love to see Liz Cheney grill Miller about his involvement.

13 Likes

Sorry if it has already been asked/answered but if our lawyerly TPMers could riddle me this: how much trouble can a signatory get in for their fake electors scheme? I presume there are a few other state actors; and then DC actors who coordinated and/or helped get them into the J6 proceedings.

Is it mostly slaps on the wrist or substantial penalties?

1 Like

How long before they start postponing in friedman units (FUs)?

10 Likes