Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenaed Eric Trump, Guilfoyle’s Phone Records

The Jan. 6 committee has reportedly subpoenaed and obtained phone records from Eric Trump, one of former President Trump’s adult children, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr., according to CNN.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1401720

Hmmm. Phone tree?

2 Likes

Bada bing!!
Next a subpoena for trump senior’s phone records??

6 Likes

More please.

9 Likes

I pity whomever has to listen to any of Kimmie’s high volume phone rantings. It is merciful that they are only asking for dates, times and numbers. If she thinks her future inlaws will circle the wagons to protect her, I’ve got some ivermectin and bleach to sell her. She is will be offered up in a heartbeat by all of the Trump spawn, including her fiance. Kim who?

19 Likes

The evidence collection keeps getting closer and closer. Enjoy your evening Donnie.

9 Likes

I don’t know whether or not i have the stamina to keep on top of this horrific disaster. But, all nightmares do end don’t they?

3 Likes

Unless, of course, spousal immunity would come in handy. I wish them both the best, of each other.

6 Likes

ERIC! Where’s the Blow? I mean, you said it would be here, and it’s 5 minutes fucking late! Your brother is just going to be so-o-o pissed! ME TOO!

6 Likes

Bada

Boom!!…It’ll happen, at some point…

6 Likes

What I’ve gotten out of this is that Eric Trump should really never wink again.

12 Likes

I think Eric is probably enjoying the idea that he’s important enough to be of interest to the J6 Committee. He’s got that Fredo I’m smart vibe.

17 Likes

Eric Thump should really never think again. Or whatever passes for the attempt.

7 Likes

I think Melanoma’s diary could be a hoot…

5 Likes

I didn’t really think that was an issue.

Fair enough.

6 Likes

Between alla the phone records of Eric Trump, Kimberly, Rudy et al the committee is gonna know what daddy donnie said

4 Likes

Depends on the disaster I suppose. Some last waaay longer than others.

1 Like

(I think you’re making a bit of a leap there… you think she can read and write? Are you aware of what she thinks “kidneys” are?)

5 Likes

Tried the google machine to look that up. All I got was info on her kidney surgery in 2018

1 Like

Now this is more like it.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available