Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenaed Eric Trump, Guilfoyle’s Phone Records

She says “kidney,” you say “booby.” Is there something wrong with that?

3 Likes

There was a first time?

4 Likes

#UH OH …repeat … UH OH

New York attorney general’s office says it has identified numerous ‘misleading statements and omissions’ in Trump Org. financial statements

8 Likes

Well, they’ll know who talked to whom when and for how long… Not sure if text msgs are kept, but think so. Those would likely not include FatAss, but the Evil Spawn are likely screwed there.

2 Likes

Isn’t she the coffee girl?

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

the early interviews with “organizers” showed the financials from the campaign were being funneled through Kimberly (millions for the event) and Eric and Lara… Thompson has said the committee is looking at funds raised for a purpose which have not been found to have been spend for same… so was the event on the ellipse a campaign event???

5 Likes

This is all going to be like untangling a ball of yarn after the cat got done with it — possible, but requires time, patience and a gentle touch.

But every day, another knot is loosened, another few inches pulled free. And we are getting closer and closer to the point where it all comes free.

6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Very hard to imagine that there could be a crucial situation where a value for a major asset was going to be stated … and that stated valuation would have major financial impact… and Trump himself didn’t get to pass judgment on the figure.
Seems like the only notable person who would keep Trump out of key decisions was the chief engineer for major projects - and she did that so that he couldn’t mess things up… so that he couldn’t insert stupid non-compliant short-cuts into projects.
If the spawn were engaging in fraud - they most likely consulted the senior expert.

5 Likes

“Routine kidney surgery”, if I recall correctly. I don’t know how routine it could have been as it appeared to have caused some significant edema in her mid-thoracic region that never went away.

4 Likes

Was it Hemingway who talked about how bankruptcy goes? “Gradually, then suddenly.” This’ll be about the same, I expect.

6 Likes

I know a person who had a kidney issue and she keeps some sort of device under her clothes that sorta could be seen as edema appearing. Not sure at all what the deal is.

1 Like

So what is she, the NY AG, going to do?

Force compliance?

Arrest any of them?

Start trials and convict?

She’s only telling us officially what she believes is true, and which we all have no doubt is true, but prove it before it’s too late, which is fast approaching.

Please.

1 Like

Well, “misleading statements and omissions” (spelled L-I-E-S) from Trump Org is hardly new. But this:

New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office says it needs the testimony of former President Donald Trump and two of his adult children to determine their knowledge of what investigators say they have identified as numerous "misleading statements…

Looks to me like the legal equivalent of a little dot of red light suddenly appearing on your chest.

4 Likes

… and add in a bit of practical “reality” … legal resources are finite things … he does not have endless supplies of competent legal advisors and strategists available to deploy at a moment’s notice … plus it becomes impossible to coordinate fraudlent stories when they are getting picked apart on different fronts…
So when there is a red dot shining on Trump from NY … it stretches things closer to the breaking point… as the Jan-6 already is shining some red dots … and there will be red dots on Trump’s ass coming from that coordinated creation & submission of fraudulently constructed EC electors… there won’t be enough adequate defenders…
Pretty soon one of those red dots will be inadequately protected … and the ballistics will hit the target.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available