Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Epshteyn

Speaking of brown streaks…

DBAq8TjWsAEVJKY.jpg large

6 Likes

Time for me to look up the symptoms of a schadenfreude overdose.

3 Likes

It’s hard to imaging Rudy being quiet upon being questioned by the committee.

4 Likes

This happening to Trump would get an OSD from me (no chance in hell of it happening, sadly):

3 Likes

Well, be prepped for a donnie trump senior indictment. That would be cause for me to break my years long bourbon fast. One half ounce in a celebrity toast to schadenfreude.

6 Likes

Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenaed Eric Trump, Guilfoyle’s Phone Records - TPM Article Topics - Discourse (talkingpointsmemo.com)

4 Likes

NOW…please hit Jarod and the Princess with a subpoena.

13 Likes

Stay tuned… there aren’t too many left, are there??

Is anyone watching the air space for runners??

2 Likes

I like the way Boris spells Epstein.

3 Likes

Trumpf just got word his kid and Crudy got the call.

1 Like

Soon come, mon.

1 Like

They are NOT going to like the distinct absence of cocaine in prison.

5 Likes
30 Likes

:notes:”I wouldn’t like to be a flea, under your collar man…all along the way…”:musical_note:

I’m not an avid golfer, but is it a common thing to sit down in the mud during a round? Did he spill chocolate milk in his seat in the golf cart?

That stain came from the inside of his pants.

2 Likes

I heard they do like to sniff it.

ETA: I could refer back to the picture immediately above and point out that that is something you definitely do not want to sniff.

2 Likes

I believe his home nurse sneaks it into his burbon.

Take their money and find out who’s bankrolling them also.

23 Likes

Who doesn’t? I mean, there’s a reason it hasn’t gone out of style or out of existence haha. There’s just certain things that most normal people know are fantastic but come with too much negative bullshit attached to them to actually bother doing them. If coke had no consequences, everyone would be doing it LOL

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She’s rapidly becoming the only member in her own party…the I Eat My Own Face, Thank You Very Much, Party…

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available