Ivanka Trump Ignores WH’s Guidelines Against Nonessential Travel To Stay At Father’s Resort

How long until she claims “Religious Freedom”?

10 Likes

Be like Elijah and don’t show

9 Likes

Hey, a girl’s gotta get out of the house sometime, amirite?

I mean, all that cooking and cleaning and job-creating.

20 Likes

A tan suit put no one at risk

8 Likes

Guidelines are for the peasants.

5 Likes

The carpet and drapes might match before this crisis is through. Oh, the horror. :wink:

3 Likes

“Do as I say” has always been part of trumpy’s personna. The second part is “I’ll do whatever I want” Let debate begin; is narcissism Nature or Nurture? I’m going with Nature because there’s nothing nurturing about that clan.

10 Likes

Well, it might be amusing to see her in a WWE [Essential Service® in FL] grudge match…

1 Like

If there’s any justice in the world, Ivanka, Boy Wonder, Beavis and Butthead will never be able to show their faces in the USA ever again. Unless they’re wearing orange jumpsuits and special bracelets (anklets would be fine with me also too).

17 Likes

No surprise here at all. You have Trump at the podium everyday grasping the microphone without cleaning it, not socially distancing, and not wearing a mask. More concerned with opening the economy than with lives that are at risk. Why would the Princess behave any differently? None of them have ever taken public health experts seriously.

You can bet the Bidens wouldn’t behave like this.

16 Likes

Rules for thee, but not for me. It’s the tRump family motto.

6 Likes

Since we’re going’ OT:

Donald Trump is a grafter (someone who corruptly enriches himself by abusing a position of public trust, most commonly through bribery).

Don Jr., Ivanka, and Jared are grifters (someone who self-enriches by using illegal confidence schemes).

8 Likes

So if none of them get the virus does that prove that Manischewitz is stronger than Holy Water?

1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t give a flying fuck if she gets sick and dies but she wouldn’t go to Bedminster if she didn’t have a flock of slaves servants lined up to cater to her every whim. They are the people I care about;.

Fucking selfish asshole.

17 Likes

She single handed blew up 22 million jobs, in the last month or so!

8 Likes

There’s a typo in the last word of your comment.

9 Likes

They are probably charging her stay to the taxpayers.

3 Likes

True.

And where is the TPM coverage of Biden’s appearance on Morning Joe today? Along with, his wife, Buttigieg, Lady Gaga, and gen. McChrystal.

That’s a newsworthy story.

16 Likes

These I know about Nepotism Violator Ivanka…

She was granted 13 trademarks in the past three months from China, one of them is for COFFINS!

She was sued for “copying” shoe design…

She had her daddy get her security clearance for her…

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-intervened-ivanka-security-clearance-001937768.html

She and DJTJ were almost indicted with felony fraud…

She forgot to mention Trump Foundation in her financial disclosure…

She, her daddy and 2 siblings misused charitable foundation…
It was ordered to dissolve and…

Trump also accepted restrictions on his involvement in other charitable organizations. His three eldest children, who were members of the foundation’s board, must undergo mandatory training on the duties of those who run charities.

She and her daddy misled buyers…

She played a key role in Trump Hotel Baku, which their partner had close business ties to construction companies controlled by an associate of the Iran Revolutionary Guard…

Currently, Ivanka is on the Trump Covid-19 Disinformation Economic Council…

All told…Ivanka is a Mini-Me Trump!

15 Likes