Ivanka Trump Ignores WH’s Guidelines Against Nonessential Travel To Stay At Father’s Resort

Rules are for the little people.

Oh, and drop dead you trashy bitch. I mean that in the politest way possible.

7 Likes

The Grift is strong in this one.

8 Likes

Lust Object was only showing that she’s her father’s daughter, in that what applies to her is different from what applies to everybody else. She decided that she could ignore the shelter-at-home recommendations just as her father maintains that it’s okay for him to cast an absentee ballot even though nobody else should.

18 Likes

Skanky little slut-wannabe. Selfish uncaring scum, like her father. Filth. Racist sexist lying scum.

PS: Sorry, I’m not a fan of the low-life Trump family. Scum.

4 Likes

I’m gonna stake out a contrarian position on this one: What could be more essential than getting Ivanka out of Washington?

5 Likes

That’s Crown Princess BreathyNips to you, peasant!

7 Likes

Yes. But that is what those guys literally signed up for. In better times they get to do some whoremongering in Colombia.

2 Likes

Where is Eric in your tRump family matrix? People generally think he’s too stupid to be a grifter, but he’s certainly not innocent.

2 Likes

Rules for anyone not of the .01%

1 Like

If we are lucky she will remain there permanently…in an inanimate state.

2 Likes

He’s just a henchman. He’s not worthy of a better title.

2 Likes

I hear it adheres to silicone and botox.

3 Likes

sharing botox needles is always a bad idea.

3 Likes

I was thinking that too, but do they regularly travel to Bedminster, NJ to attend their synagogue?

2 Likes

He’s like Fredo—without the charm, intelligence, or personality.

6 Likes

Samantha Bee was right
Feckless **nt

7 Likes

the resort was “a closed down facility considered to be a family home”

No issue here, just needing to remind the plebes to know their place and follow their directions. If the unwashed masses would just remember to use only the even numbered bedrooms in their house, all this mess would be behind us.

I wonder if the servants leave trays of food with fresh flowers outside the bedroom door, so the Trumps can avoid exposing themselves… you know, to the virus?

6 Likes

Why would someone with such lovely blonde hair die her roots brown?

9 Likes

" the resort was “a closed down facility considered to be a family home”

How much did they charge the taxpayers for secret service personnel to stay at the ‘family home’?

6 Likes

She’s no Hunter Biden.

8 Likes