Ivanka Trump Ignores WH’s Guidelines Against Nonessential Travel To Stay At Father’s Resort

Ivanka Trump, the White House adviser and daughter to President Donald Trump, reportedly flouted the White House’s COVID-19 guidelines on avoiding discretionary travel to visit Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1304196
1 Like

A walking ethics violation. Lock her up!

28 Likes

Fine. Let her just stay there. She does nothing useful anyway.

36 Likes

What a shining example for us all!
/s

13 Likes

Any Secret Service agents put at risk on this trip?

47 Likes

“Remember, while face coverings/ masks are helpful, there’s no substitute for social distancing for thee, but not for me!" She tweeted.
fify

20 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

What an entitled witch.

24 Likes

“Oh, the rules only pertain to the little people.”
– Ivanka

33 Likes

Chinese patents and daddy’s resort for me but not for thee.

22 Likes

“But spa treatments ARE essential!”

14 Likes

Seriously, with all the serious shit going down, this is a nothing burger, the TPM equivalent of Obama in a tan suit…

Besides, did you expect anything different from Daddy’s little girl?

12 Likes

But wait, according to Resident Rump, Ivanka has created 10 million jobs . . . Oh, that’s right, the 10 she actually created, they’ve been furloughed.

10 Likes

I notice that she’s not staying at her home at Trump Tower in Manhattan. I wonder why.

9 Likes

They live in a moral and ethical vacuum.

14 Likes

How many federal employees were involved in that little trip?

23 Likes

You try telling people like Princess I that a thing they did might well not have been done, being inessential and all. See how that goes.

7 Likes

For the moment, yes, but this needs to be clearly documented for when the Trumpers try to rewrite history. Gaslighting can’t win if we make real-time records of their abuses.

22 Likes

Of course, the privileged allow for no rules to apply to them.

4 Likes

Ivanka Trump Ignores

Well, of course, she’s special you know.

I’ll add, she is also an essential service.

4 Likes