In Interview With Bannon, Stefanik Cozies Up To Big Lie While Praising Sketchy AZ Audit | Talking Points Memo

Well its a good thing that Cheney will just accept this and go quietly into the night /s
Cheney right now :

7 Likes
5 Likes

First or second shot? My first shot was hunky dory, but my second did me in for about 24 hours.

2 Likes

Second. First was nothing but some arm pain.

7 Likes

IMO she was simply pitching herself to replace Cheney.

Wow. Did not know Judy Collins had Bachmann-level crazy eyes!

2 Likes

As someone who visits Faux News often, I’ve known this imbecile would be trouble from the first time I saw her appear on the station and watched her react to the attention like someone getting their first hit of heroin. She is a PRIME example of someone who was ripe for radicalization because she really doesn’t give a fuck what she needs to do or say, she just knows she has to chase that fucking dragon. If the GQP and Faux News/right wing propaganda machine decided tomorrow that dog shit is best eaten, not baggied and thrown away, she’d be publishing a cookbook by next week, complete with a front cover of herself doing her best Martha Stewart impression…“It’s a doo thing”…

9 Likes

Sure. But she’s done it in a way that puts paid to any further ambitions she had in NY State.

2 Likes

I’d hate to see it, but it could also be: This means an exploratory committee for a 2024 presidential run.

Why else go all-in on bucking your party and losing your congressional position? I mean, I guess there’s a nano-sized chance it’s about real convictions and ethics, but she is a Cheney.

3 Likes

Just how red is Stefanik’s district? I hope that she’s getting out over her skis with this conspiracy nonsense.

3 Likes

She has sworn her allegiance to T****, in lieu of her allegiance to the Constitution which is a violation of her oath of office.

5 Likes

Yes, normally the asshat stays and all those with integrity resign allowing their posts to be filled with more asskissers and hippocrites who then accelerate the destruction of the institution.

2 Likes

And she’d be the “sane” republican candidate against Trump or his cadre of catfish, conmen, and grifters.

4 Likes

My first shot made me feel like duty. Headed for the second in about an hour. Hope this one will be symptom free.

5 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

They are playing the long game.

Now consider what else we’re seeing. Some Republicans are increasingly asserting a willingness to overturn future elections: Rep. Jody Hice’s primary challenge to the Georgia secretary of state is driven by the promise to use his power to invalidate future outcomes.

Republicans are untethering themselves from any obligation to recognize future legitimate election outcomes, which will provide the rationale to overturn them, a freedom they are also effectively in process of appropriating. Cheney is insisting on a GOP future premised on a full repudiation of these tendencies, and getting punished for it.

8 Likes

Hey, this squarely puts them in the middle of the 20th Century.

Progress!

3 Likes

She doesn’t.
But she does have large, clear, blue eyes that enhance her natural beauty.
(And that photo is around 40 years old or more.)

7 Likes

Suite!

7 Likes