How Federal Workers Will Be The First Casualties Of Trump II

It’d be nice, in the brief roundups on poll numbers, if you’d include one itty-bitty phrase about the margins of error

10 Likes

That’s probably correct, but right now Swifties all over the world are going “eewwwwwww”

14 Likes

Did you moderate the crowd-surfing then, too?

7 Likes

Yeah! And not only that, I want to know who made those microphones. It was Dominian, wasn’t it?! Dadnabit! I knew it! It’s fixed.

22 Likes

Indeed. Give me checks, so I shall carry no balance. Famous words from esteemed philosopher Brett Kavanaugh.

24 Likes

They have told their lies when gaslighting people so many times they now believe them. The same can be said of Trump himself. With Trump, it is a feature of his malfunction. For the rest of them it is a self inflicted snow job. It all became incorporated into their personal reality with constant repetition. It is why they are so convincing to some people as their earnestness in their messaging seems genuine.

20 Likes

Nothing about talent or creativity.

14 Likes

For Trump, the only measure for women is beauty.

18 Likes

Donnie really wants Taylor’s young nubile fan base. Have you seen the females that show up to Trump rallies?

12 Likes

It’s like Ronny Jackson in a “woman skin”.

24 Likes

Boys against girls.

9 Likes

The $13,000 gratuity given after the first contract is a bribe for the contract’s renewal.

26 Likes

They really are working hard to explain why TDICFFG will “under-perform” tonight, aren’t they? They EXPECT him to do badly and they are working hard to get out in front of that expectation.

13 Likes

Oh, I am so surprised! :smirk:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/27/supreme-court-abortion-emergency-room-hospital-impact/

ETA:

The court’s unsigned decision does not address the substance of the case. Instead, while litigation in the matter continues, the justices temporarily reinstated a lower court ruling that had allowed hospitals to perform emergency abortions without being subject to prosecution under Idaho’s abortion ban.

20 Likes

Oh, you are saying he is an aesthete. He has a pure and chaste appreciation of the female form. If he were not a criminal and a grifter, he would be in a Paris Atelier, painting away, chasing his muse. Choices in life and roads taken and not.

11 Likes

Let’s hear it for everybody’s favorite demented funny uncle.

4 Likes

Nah, I think misogynistic perv is more fitting.

22 Likes

Well at least he didn’t wonder what it would be like to f* her like he did Ivanka.

18 Likes

Come on guys Thomas’s RV was the tip for Clarence doing Harlan Crow a favor or two.

19 Likes

Yeah. I agree. :grinning:

2 Likes