House Republicans Insist Investigations Aren’t About Hunter Biden While Talking Exclusively About Hunter Biden

Can’t help but think some of this is performative. Make a big hoorah about how “we’re going after Hunter Biden” now, safely before they’re sworn in, and the some of the bloodthirsties who elected them will be satisfied.

12 Likes
13 Likes

So this is their secret plan to fight rising gas prices and inflation. Or is this their secret plan for fight crime and make the streets safe? Or, I’m sorry what else did they run on? They’ll bankrupt the country and trash the world economy unless Hunter Biden is brought to justice for something other than a prostitute? They’ll cut social security and medicare unless something about Hunter Biden? They’ll cancel all federal programs in 5 years unless…Hunter Biden?

26 Likes
35 Likes

We know what the Asshole Party’s game plan is.

They want Hunter Biden to fall off the wagon and they will do and say anything to accomplish that.

5 Likes

Their losses last week obviously did not permeate the echo chamber. Carry on!

6 Likes

I’m confused. Is this about the prostitute or not?

16 Likes

Rumor has it we have a government agency that deals with taxes/tax evasion. Buy yeah sure: spin up the lower house of the federal legislature instead - great use of the taxpayer’s money.

3 Likes

Not a rhetorical question: Can anybody tell me what Hunter Biden is supposed to have actually done?

15 Likes

He was born with the Biden name.

Also, they’ve began believing the propaganda they themselves came up with. An endless loop of bullshit.

16 Likes

He sat on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian company.

That’s all I got.

17 Likes

First rule of politics: If a prostitute is part of the story, the story is always about the prostitute.

9 Likes

Read this section on his Wiki page for details:

6 Likes

I don’t doubt it will come but I see no reason for Dems to get overly upset by it. Letting the RWers hang themselves is in our best interests. They have learned nothing.

12 Likes
22 Likes

Just as I expected to see from right wing Xtians.

Nancy steps down and right wing Xtians are cheering and praising Gawd on Facebook.

2 Likes

This is what I was saying in the other thread, there is nothing about this to be worried about. These are deeply unserious ‘people’ who will squander their time and political capital on stupid shit like this and we should welcome it.

11 Likes

Something, something about receiving a $2 billion loan/investment/payoff from Saudi Arabia?

30 Likes

Speaker Pelosi is stepping down from House leadership. So many unsuitable people think this will be a good thing.

12 Likes

Said this in an earlier thread, but it bears repeating here (and helps explain why House GOPers keep insisting It’s not about Hunter):

Just want to note that going after President Biden’s son - a private citizen who holds no federal office - with a congressional investigation is skirting awfully close to bill of attainder territory.

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available