GOP Wins House And Celebrates With Hunter Biden Press Conference

GOD A-MIGHTY Milton Berle was ugly as a woman. Just ugly.

3 Likes

The common sense approach, and it’s not the first time. Utah loves him, so he can say pretty much anything he wants.

1 Like

And Medea?

8 Likes
3 Likes

Got an infusion of cash from one of the mar-al-stinko PACs, did she?

11 Likes

Just want to note that going after President Biden’s son - a private citizen who holds no federal office - with a congressional investigation is skirting awfully close to bill of attainder territory.

9 Likes

I just left a mean comment on his last commentary. Since we’re both born and schooled in St. Louis I told him his parents should have sent him to a better private high school than the Evangelical one he attended.
(Where one goes to high school is big thing here in St. Louis)

4 Likes

Yes folks have forgotten Flip Wilson but Geraldine Jones will live in our hearts forever!

11 Likes

When Speaker Pelosi retires, we will have witnessed the retirement of a giant. Has there been a more effective legislator in decades? Since WWII? I think that Pelosi’s efforts to lead a majority in difficult times rank up there with the accomplishments of any House speaker in the modern era.

18 Likes

American Comedy is built on crossdressing. It’s what we do.
Tina Fey:

She started work in an office on the seventeenth floor of 30 Rockefeller Plaza, NBC’s headquarters, which offered a view of the Empire State Building. She missed Chicago, but “S.N.L.” ’s backstage dynamics inspired her. “In that comfort zone, we say the meanest kind of things,” she explained. “If you want to make an audience laugh, you dress a man up like an old lady and push her down the stairs. If you want to make comedy writers laugh, you push an actual old lady down the stairs.”

10 Likes

Um, does that include certain merchants of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin?

11 Likes

That’s an interesting decision. On the one hand, it keeps her name in the news and I guess that’s the point. On the other hand, if Fox News and even Newsmax are pumping the brakes on election denial and Trump support, it makes her less desirable for talking head gigs.

10 Likes

My bad, he dropped the mother of his first child, not wife

5 Likes

In the interest of preserving the sanctity of both sides journalism, TFG is a private citizen who has been and continues to be harassed by agents of our government for no other reason than to get at TFG.

2 Likes

No more watching Some Like It Hot, Tootsie, Mrs. Doubtfire, Yentil . . .

10 Likes

She’s found a hot and hunky guy from Costa Rica who’ll act as a husband substitute.

3 Likes

No wonder she was at MAL, as Maggie Queen of Access had to point out on Twitter…

8 Likes

Especially since she is stopped from asking for a recount by AZ state law.

She’s just astonished that people saw through her scam and wants another 15 minutes.

12 Likes
27 Likes

All of Shakespeare’s comedies, any opera with a trouser role (and many others without)…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available