House Democrats’ Twitter Account Pounces On AOC’s Chief Of Staff

Bands are like this.

Work like HELL to make it (example: 2018 Success in Taking the House)
Start bickering ONCE the band makes it (example: NOW)

The difference:

Bands are for entertainment. The failure of a band to sustain itself results in one less BAND, not one less COUNTRY.

8 Likes

The Democratic party is more liberal than it’s been since the early 70s.
The GOP has move far to the right.

Just over 52% of self-described Democrats consider themselves moderates.
Just over 17% consider themselves progressives.

We need both. But don’t fall into the trap of believing that progressives are the heart of the party, despite the fact that lots of their policies are approved of by the public at large.

17 Likes

really? Who took credit for the House Democratic Caucus tweet?

Alternatively, when you refer to a Native American congresswoman (and this is who you are clearly referring to as “people”) as a racist because she voted for a bill you disagree with, you may want to look in the mirror. If your eyes are open - you may not like what you see there.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Going after Sharice Davids was not cool. You’ll remember that AOC and Sanders campaigned for Davids’ primary opponent. What exactly are they up to here?
I thought that tweet was remarkably restrained. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

As always, you resort to insults and deliberate lies in your quest to divide the Democratic party.

8 Likes

I’m saying that the definition of liberal has moved to the right, and significantly so. Hell, Obamacare was constructed out of a Republican model.

We’ve been yanked to the right so far that talking about things that are Normal and centrist in advanced civilizations (like universal healthcare, paid-for higher education) are considered radical left ideas…

10 Likes

Damnit! Now that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone; is the "heart of the party, " which may be part of our problem, I don’t know.

But I don’t like this fight. I don’t like the fact that the Progressive Caucus is told to bring their grievances to Pelosi and she takes hers to MODO.

14 Likes

Well, if there’s one thing the purity crowd loves it’s watching Dems fight

7 Likes

maybe first Nancy Pelosi should stop accomodating Trump’s racist policies, and instructing her devotees in the House to vote to support Trump’s racist politics.

Maybe first Nancy Pelosi should stop with the dog whistle politics designed to appeal to White Male Trump Country voters by targeting Women of Color for demeaning comments and deliberate attempts at humiliation.

2 Likes

thanks.

is hardaway saying that he tweeted it?

This is all bullshit…we are literally “naming” and “defining” ourselves to death.

MY PARTY is the Survival Party…and everyone should know what I mean.

15 Likes
5 Likes

The media guy said that tweet wasn’t an accident.

3 Likes

There should be a daily watch on those Dems who are on board with an Impeachment Inquiry.

We have to move more quickly on this, especially in the light of Mueller’s postponement

6 Likes

AOC threw down this wolf ticket.

" 07/06/2019 12:11 am ET

Ocasio-Cortez Aide Calls Democratic Party ‘Cowardice’ The ‘Greatest Threat To Mankind’

The party leadership is “driven by fear,” declares Corbin Trent, the New York congresswoman’s spokesman and a co-founder of Justice Democrats."

And leadership is doing this

" Democrats Continue Search For The Smoking Gun They Already Have

Nancy Pelosi insists on more investigations, even though she thinks Trump has committed crimes."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/democrats-smoking-gun-impeachment-nancy-pelosi-donald-trump_n_5d289c77e4b0bd7d1e1b5809

If the GOP was in charge of the house the impeachment would have started in 2018.

3 Likes

Say it until you’re blue in the face, but it still won’t be the case.

Republicans have tried to make anything to the left of Trump “liberal,” but it hasn’t worked with anyone but their deluded cultists.

4 Likes

2 Likes