Harris-Walz Ticket Debuts With All The Feels

My thought exactly.

13 Likes

“I did not fuck a couch” does not have the same ring to it as “I am not a crook,” just sayin’.

42 Likes

It’s acorn season. I have to wear a hard hat when I sit on the deck.

10 Likes

Well $9 million for a House seat is pretty significant.

6 Likes

Haha…for sure.

9 Likes

:laughing: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Republican #metoos

4 Likes

It’s a complex equation with variables that include a Greek goat with its own Cubs ticket, a black cat at Shea Stadium, and Harry Caray’s third wife, Duchie.

26 Likes

I’m still basking in the warmth emanating from the yummy political hot dish that is Tim Walz.

23 Likes

Ahahahaaaaaa… gonna be on the markdowns table even before it hits the shops.

18 Likes

The Colorado Rockies also seem to be working on their loss record.

3 Likes

tRump “Stand Strong” Collectible $2 Bill.

As usual he screwed up. It was supposed to be a $3 bill.

19 Likes

Yup. He does whatever he feels like AND he won’t admit to making a mistake. That entire party has adopted that mindset, so you get a large subset of policy makers who just keep driving over the cliff. Sometimes that mostly affects the party internally, but too often, it has implications for us all.

14 Likes

Oh yeah. He’s “going to go through some things.”

18 Likes

Enough of it has leaked out that Heritage can’t make a profit on it.

So sad.

NOT.

20 Likes

This just means he hasn’t lined up the Russian money launderer pre-orders to guarantee a start-up on the best seller list

7 Likes

This is “Gus”, a squirrel my stepdaughter found nearly dead in the road, as an infant. She bottle fed him for nearly a month, then he gained strength in a large cage in her back yard for another couple months. She set him free a couple days ago. He spent a day frolicking in her yard, and then off he went, into the wild.

78 Likes

28 Likes

“My God, is that Kamala Harris’s intro music?”

15 Likes

LIBtard health FOOD nuTs!

10 Likes