Harris-Walz Ticket Debuts With All The Feels

A lot of good slogans have come out of the past two weeks. And the enthusiasm suggests many more will come from youthful supporters in the coming weeks.

14 Likes

But it’s marked “Genuine legal tender”! They couldn’t put that on there if it wasn’t real.

6 Likes

They woke up and realized it was going to go nuclear — and not in a good way for either MAGA or the GOP.

But enough had already leaked for the whole thing to be radioactive.

28 Likes

I’d say Jack Brickhouse, but I’m older than you.

7 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

That was my thought, too. How did his Secret Service entourage not catch this? He claims it’s legal tender. Ex-Presidents do not get to print their own money. Not 'til the Supreme Court officially okays it at least

13 Likes

I started that clock about three days after he was “selected” by the shitgibbon.

2 Likes

Squirrely Turley says what? Lame as hell…

8 Likes

One thing I have seen in polls is that people say that normalcy is highly important. More than the border and “illegals” voting

21 Likes

Trumper and the humper

17 Likes

Me, I’m just waiting to see who’s gonna be first out of the gate with a “Kamala Waltz” — probably even in time for the convention.

Hope it’s an instantaneous ear worm!

12 Likes

You can be many things and survive in U.S. politics: you can be loved, hated, respected or feared. The one thing you cannot become is a joke, which is what J.D. Vance now is.

45 Likes

An important point to remember is that JD is really beefing up his fascist cred. Using that label was overly enthusiastic in the 1970’s through probably 1995, but Gingrich’s deliberate demonizing of opponents opened the doors of the GOP wide to fascists. They’ve been there ever since getting louder and louder for nearly 3 decades now. They know they have a safe place and feel protected by a respectable party but they are the Brownshirts of the GOP.

At this point the question isn’t does it harm the ticket, but does the GOP have enough people who are opposed to the overt dehumanizing of liberals and everyone else the fascists in their midst hate. We have to run against a fascist led GOP because that’s what Trump did by pulling JD on board with him, JD is a Peter Thiel minion. Even Musk thought Theil was a Nazi.

23 Likes

:heart: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Jonathan Turley is the Allan Dershowitz of Rudy Giulianis.

54 Likes

More like setting off a nuclear bomb in their underwear. The damage is done.

10 Likes

YES! YES! YES! Thank you for putting it into words!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

29 Likes

Regards the " Great Question" blurb:

Would the Trump DOJ even have shared that information with the Senate D’s if they thought there was even the slightest chance that the Egyptian dictator bought the Shitgibbon in a K-Mart Bluelight special?

I mean that R’s can shoot themselves in the dick but that one doesn’t seem plausible.

3 Likes

2d3b988adc07f0c813556e1efae69df39fb07b86_2_498x500

That map is completely wrong. Arizona is going to be blue.

28 Likes

Dad and apple pie.

4 Likes