Harris-Walz Ticket Debuts With All The Feels

Every time someone has said this, I think that everything about what’s been going in in politics in this country since at least 2015 has been totally unprecedented. There’s been very little normalcy. That’s the way we need to view this.

29 Likes

Gotta hate when that happens.

Damned Gig Economy.

30 Likes

The idea that Chump can’t admit a mistake doesn’t hold water. He has well-used ways around that. He has never quailed at changing course, he blames other people like most people breathe air. He loves acting like the puppet-master (he had a whole TV show about it), he loves firing people and switching everything up like he is some kind of maestro conducting some masterpiece that nobody else could.

28 Likes

Finding and vetting a replacement who isn’t a couch-fucker is harder than you might think

37 Likes

The Sox even lost games to the Minnesota Twins. That’s saying something. The Twins can always pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

5 Likes

Trump will stew … and the Advanced Vance infection will fester… and Trump will squander his time.

13 Likes

72 Likes

24 Likes

The events of the past month and a half have been surreal and completely unforeseen - certainly by me. Joe gets sick and has the worst debate ever. Trump barely dodges an assassins bullet. To cover the small scratch at the GOP Convention, Trump wears on his ear what looks like a feminine napkin. Trump picks awful VP JD Vance. Someone starts a hilarious rumor about Vance and couches, and it sticks. Joe gets Covid. Joe drops out and endorses Harris. The Kamala-phenomala happens, stopping any potential challengers, and she wins the delegates. Little known Governor Tim Walz starts calling Trump and Gang weird, and it sticks. Walz throws his hat in the ring with all the big name VP candidates and is chosen over all of them. Harris/Walz are rising in the polls, and the Trump Gang is back on their heels. All of that happened in 41 days! There are 90 days until the election. Tighten your seatbelts.

Much has happened in forty-one days
Prospects brightened in so many ways
Joe took a step back
That unleashed this attack
Harris/Walz has Team Trump in a daze

77 Likes

23 Likes

I think that’s right. The fact that any chance of it is gone now, along with Trump’s lust for revenge against Obama.

What do Republicans say – history is written by the winners?

16 Likes

As one who has had skin cancer twice… both fixed by surgery… and it looks like I’m headed to a potential third time even though I use sun screen and a broad brimmed hat when outside … let me suggest “moving”. At least turn over and bake the other side.

17 Likes

You know this story has to be true because he never mentioned Walz calling him “sir”…

:crazy_face:

31 Likes

Although they don’t have the heart on Puppy’s nose quite right…

5 Likes

27 Likes

I would pay some serious money to see his enemies list—it would make Nixon’s seem quaint.

15 Likes

Feelin’ the vibes…all over the world…

21 Likes

7 Likes

For me, Tim Walz’ best line was telling those “religious” hypocrites to “Mind your own damn business!”

58 Likes
17 Likes