Haley Says Tillerson And Kelly Tried To Convince Her To Secretly Work Around Trump

Thank you for the compliment.

Anyhow, there’s a page that has all of Trump’s tweets.

Any non tweet related stuff are basically stories that are ‘floating’ in my head.

10 Likes

I’m glad to see we who know better are abandoning the POS phrase quid pro quo or as moron thinks of of it quid pro so, in favor of what it is, extortion, and it makes no difference that aid and other promises were eventually delivered.

12 Likes

I noticed that the first definition given for “trumpery” as a noun (i.e., “deceit; fraud”) is marked as being obsolete. Well, not anymore!

19 Likes

For once, I’m seeing solid message discipline which has the added benefit of being 100% true.

10 Likes

True. But for that matter, you can wonder why some Texans get extreme and decide it’s not Ornette Coleman’s fault and not actually be that much further forward in your understanding of the problem. :rofl:

4 Likes

The NYT had long reporting about the occupant’s 11,000 tweets he’s spewed since being installed. The brief look I had made me nauseous.

7 Likes

I cannot figure out who she thinks this will appeal to. Trump’s supporters will think her a traitor. Never-Trumpers will think her a coward. The rest of us already don’t trust her, and this doesn’t help.

19 Likes

She almost certainly started this book long before the current impeachment investigation. It would be interesting to know if she really feels this way now, or is merely pretending to, in order to avoid making her book instantly irrelevant.

12 Likes

Would she take the VP slot under Trump. The Evangelicals are voting Trump no matter what. Pence can go off and talk to Jesus.

3 Likes

The trumpites better do some polling on this notion (if they’re capable of looking ahead) because I don’t think anyone in his base of either gender respects a woman enough to vote for him because of her. But who votes for the top of the ticket because of the second on the ticket. It’s not like A) he’s going to win or having achieved that unlikelihood B) would share some executive responsibility with her. She’ll be that woman who follows me around

@outis You got it.

5 Likes

I disagree. Some of the favorites with the base are
Pocahontas
AOC Plus Three
Foul Mouthed Omar
Crooked Hillary – still
Low IQ Maxine Waters

He did catch some flak on a few, but seems to bounce back rather well.
Although, I believe he has yet to give NY AG Letitia James a nickname.

7 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Heyyyyyy, the Colts game is on.

2 Likes

Oh Eva. I mean Nikki.

5 Likes

I think Haley is actually being very canny here. She gets to put out there the notion that Trump is a dangerous lunatic, and at the same time paint herself as a Trump loyalist. She bears watching.

3 Likes

Oh please, oh please I hope she wrote this down in her book. I hope that this puts to bed the idea that Haley is a “reasonable” Republican, she’s not.

8 Likes

That thought has been put forward in the public prints. :joy:

1 Like

Haley’s Word Salad—
“You’re going to impeach a president for asking for a favor that didn’t happen and – and giving money and it wasn’t withheld? I don’t know what you would impeach him on.”

7 Likes

Actually he does, in a literal sense, but we’re in charitable moods and if he’s removed in utter disgrace we’ll call it even.

19 Likes

Pass the popcorn please!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available