Haley Says Tillerson And Kelly Tried To Convince Her To Secretly Work Around Trump

She’s definitely a trumpite who doesn’t know what extortion looks like.

“There was no heavy demand insisting that something had to happen. So it’s hard for me to understand where the whole impeachment situation is coming from, because what everybody’s up in arms about didn’t happen,” Haley said.

“So, do I think it’s not good practice to talk to foreign governments about investigating Americans? Yes. Do I think the president did something that warrants impeachment? No, because the aid flowed,” she said, referring to nearly $400 million in sidelined military aid.

31 Likes

Vile. She still thinks she’s going to be able to run for office.

And she still has to answer for the murder of Jamal Kashoggi.

51 Likes

I believe that Nikki Haley has seriously damaged herself as a mature individual in American politics with what she is now doing.

Oh, she will have some traction with Gohmert and Gaetz types.

But she has done something a fourth-grader would have done.

42 Likes

This shouldn’t be a surprise. They didn’t expect to win in '16 and the alternative plan was to investigate President HRC.

Trump’s win changed that.

23 Likes

Tillerson: “Haley’s a fucking moron.”

30 Likes

Fuck you, Nikki.

And trust me, I say that with All Due Respect

28 Likes

46 Likes
22 Likes

And. there. is. always. a. tweet.

32 Likes

She did issue a statement about Khashoggi at the time we learned the Saudis murdered him, but like everything else in this maladministration it’s up to the occupant who decided not to act.

13 Likes

She’s betting that sticking with Trump is the way forward, that you can’t buck him or the rank and file will reject you. It’s a gutless, shortsighted view, but it’s the conventional wisdom in the party now and she’s going along with it. Me, I think maybe, just this once, she got confused.

34 Likes

Certainly not Stephen Colbert.

29 Likes

Tillerson and Kelly tried to talk me into secretly working against Trump but I was too smart for them.

13 Likes

I think that he did already.

4 Likes

You either have the greatest memory or the very best cross-referenced stockpile of pictures, news stories, tweets, memes, and video clips of anyone around.

Always enjoy your posts and historic reminders.

27 Likes

Every now and then a political figure comes out and makes a head-scratching calculation that makes people realize that his/her ambition overtakes actual common sense.

If I were Republican, I would not vote for someone like Haley…a person with what is, essentially, severe mental and emotional unbalance.

Even Dubya had more mental balance.

7 Likes

Haley is negating both her (supposed) intelligence and independence with stupid statements like these:

1. …They believed Trump “didn’t know what he was doing.” (if she thought DJT did, then she is an effing moron, too.)
  2. "it goes against what the American people want.” (a minority voted for him; what the majority wanted was something else.)
  3. …People “would die” if he didn’t resist Trump’s decisions. (clearly she doesn’t know about the Kurds. T/K were right.)
23 Likes

Shithead withheld three things from Ukraine for his favor though extortion:

1. WH visit - his prerogative
  2. Return to normal trade relations - iffy
  3. Congressional appropriated, State and Pentagon approved military aid - impeach the motherfucker
16 Likes

15 Likes

She’s really angling for that veep spot, no matter how much she denies it.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available