Graham Wants To Interview DOJ Officials Involved In Russia Probe, Page FISA Warrant | Talking Points Memo

Lindsey is beginning to “look a little peaked.” Actually about a day away from a stroke and a nuh-vous breakdown.

They are working on it.

10 Likes

Will Lindsey and his committee depose all of these officials in the super secret basement bunker?

3 Likes

a bit of good news. thanks

2 Likes

Isn’t that a Journey song??? :wink:

1 Like

“Graham, a loyal ally of the President’s…”

Is that what we’re calling a groveling, toadying, spineless lapdog these days?

2 Likes

The expansion of Trumpspace is like Big Bang Cosmology! Who knew?

Walter Shaub:

They are in a straight line pointing from democracy to authoritarianism. This is a president declaring himself above the law, without regard for laws like the anti-bribery statute in one case, or the traditions of the country in a non-politicized justice system. I see them as exactly the same, because it is now a full-court press to push the boundaries in all directions.

If you envision it, it’s not that he’s focused on one issue and pushing it in one direction. It’s like a balloon expanding. And so the outer edges of the expanding balloon are going to touch on different issues, but they are consistent in being part of the expanding of executive power beyond the bounds of anything democracy can tolerate.

4 Likes

A famous moment occurred during the McCarhy hearings for the Unamerican Activities Committee when Joe Welch pleaded, “Have you no sense of decency, sir.”

Clearly, Lindsay Graham’s answer would be “No,actually. I do not.” Nor, by extension, does Trump nor does the Republican Party.

I can only hope that any witnesses called take Fiona Hill as their model and the Republicans find that these hearings come back to bite their collective ass.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

That doesn’t really work at all as an argument. The main point is to make sure there is no chilling effect on advice the POTUS is receiving. Knowing that your advice and counsel is on a timed release into the political grist mill would still have a chilling effect. The communications were made when he was POTUS…ergo, protected.

1 Like

CBP and ICE are his willing Gestapo/SS. It’s even being openly billed as “a show of force.” This is the POTUS openly threatening liberals and waging a geo-cultural resentment war against us WHERE WE LIVE.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the mass deployment of armed officials to oversee election sites, to ensure that nobody illegally votes…

3 Likes

I’ve said before, I expect it is certainly coming. They’ll not only be deployed to “poll watch” but will be plants who will gleefully lie to establish “evidence” that they “witnessed incidents of voter fraud first hand” etc. etc.

4 Likes

Oh good lord…what is Lindsey pulling now…guaranteed he will be on the Sunday Showz dripping sincerity and disdain equally.

1 Like

Lindsey Graham should resign his Senate seat and return to his starring role in “Petticoat Junction.”

2 Likes

Nah, maybe be later this spring. He apparently thinks the water’s still too cold in the water tower this time of the year…

Well, I think Lindsay really does want to probe DOJ officials somewhere down low, but not in a bunker (a bunkbed?)

Thanks for nailing it,your’e not alone.

1 Like

I think Lindsey really needs to up his game. This is a super weak red herring.

BTW ,Flight to Mar -a- Lago not a good place to be tonight.

"Trump has spent the week criticizing prosecutors, jurors and the judge in a separate case involving his longtime political adviser, Roger Stone, raising questions about whether Trump is eroding the independence of the U.S. legal system.

Trump was irked by the decision, said a source close to the White House. He did not comment as he left Washington for his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. "

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available