Graham Wants To Interview DOJ Officials Involved In Russia Probe, Page FISA Warrant | Talking Points Memo

Update on the Soleimani assassination - remember that??? Seems like ages ago…

4 Likes

Graham can pound sand, and whoever the current acting FBI director is needs to tell him so. The Senate voted just a week or so ago that Congress has no authority to subpoena or even ask for documents or testimony from anything in the Executive Branch. Totally partisan, all Republican, vote, too.

2 Likes

Every witness should immediately implicate Lindsey in the Trump-Russia-Ukraine scheme to begin each answer to every question:

“For both legal and national security reasons, it would be inappropriate to answer questions from a potential co-conspirator in the scheme.”

or

“Based on credible evidence that you are implicated in an illegal scheme to withhold Congressionally-mandated foreign aid to extort false evidence against a political rival of the President, it would be improper to provide you with any information.”

1 Like

What is this? Where’s Nucki?

1 Like

I agree. Mind you it is not my a$$teroids on the line and talk is cheap but if these officials are willing to risk a contempt charge it would make a good test case.

If Bully Barr’s in-Justice Department pulls a Mannuchen and honors only Republican Senate suppoenas and contempt charges a Judge may be persuaded to compell the alpha hotel AG to do the same for everyone.

Fuck off Lindsey Graham, you barking shithead.

1 Like

I agree, but this seems like a non-sequitur in the context of my discussion with Sniffit.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available