Graham Wants To Interview DOJ Officials Involved In Russia Probe, Page FISA Warrant | Talking Points Memo

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Friday asked Attorney General Bill Barr to make available for interviews a laundry list of named and unnamed officials related to the Russia probe.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1291462

Does Merry Marionette work as a code name for Lindsay?

5 Likes

Dear Leningrad Lindsey,

If there is any interviewing that needs to be done…it’s to interview you first since Parnas, of Fraud Guarantee and your Criminal IMPotus co-conspirator in the illegal extortion in Ukraine, has implicated you!

14 Likes

Sigh…I just can’t even find any energy for outrage or even disbelief any more…

10 Likes

Claim a nonexistent privilege and litigate into the next century, just because you can.

4 Likes

Just ignore any subpoenas, it’s the in thing to do…

19 Likes

" the Judiciary chairman said his committee would be contacting former Department employees and that he would notify the DOJ when those interviews were scheduled."

And Obama should assert Executive Privilege and tell them all to not show up or answer anything. Goose meet gander.

Fuck these KKKlowns.

10 Likes

This is Senator Graham’s version of Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi !!

And, for sure, it will be about as productive. Shame on him and the entire Republican caucus in both houses.

11 Likes

Here’s why:

27 Likes

I want huckleberry to get hit by space junk, that’s what I want for that a-hole

3 Likes

Woohoo!

4 Likes

with all the stories that run here designed to outrage and cause us to not believe in justice.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’ll work because republicans have shown such an evenhanded approach to everything they do.

2 Likes

I thought people in the Executive branch did not have to appear before Congressional committees.

9 Likes

Lindsay Graham versus a bunch of FBI agents and professional prosecutors who investigated the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia and its election interference.

Lindsay Graham is very dumb.

7 Likes

Makes sense. McCabe exonerated. Gotta gin up a new fake scandal.

5 Likes

Anything to keep the focus off of whatever it is that he’s hiding.

5 Likes

From John McCain’s “Wingman” to Trump’s henchman.

3 Likes

21 Likes

The Purge: DOJ edition

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available