Graham Shrugs Off Potential Ethics Probe Amid GA Debacle: ‘I’m Just Going To Keep Being Me’ | Talking Points Memo

That’s right, honey, you just do you.

It is bound to end badly.

8 Likes

tRump has his thumb up Lindsays ass.

Lindsay likes it!

2 Likes

#mm runs the place remember.

2 Likes

Yes well, that may be closer to the truth than anyone has yet decided to explore or research.

He was very close to Roy Cohn when he was very young and still very blonde, which was Roy’s type. And if anyone has a weird skewed hyper macho idea of himself while having all the characteristics of someone who isn’t, it’s Trump. Come to your own conclusions but think how much he really despises women.

13 Likes

Fine, be yourself and be charged with a felony.

2 Likes

Also, Graham has McConnell’s protection.

1 Like

OT, but needs to be said.

Cross reference to stories about white people in diners who love Trump.

8 Likes

That thumb? Needs lipstick and mascara.

2 Likes

Good thing Graham has situational ethics. Otherwise he would have none at all.

6 Likes

With Kamala Harris presiding over the Senate–a distinct possibility–Graham would be singing a different tune

5 Likes

I think you misspelled arm.

2 Likes

Well there’s your problem.

8 Likes

See edit.

1 Like

I’m just going to keep being me,” Graham told CNN

These are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.

7 Likes

Ahhhh… Captain Jack, tucked and taped.

1 Like

Last night I read that Biden intends to do another Obama and just ignore all the broken laws “to heal the divide”.

Fuck the divide. Criminals will continue to crime if there is no penalty. Filth who will say bad things about Biden if he enforces the law will say bad things about him if he doesn’t. Fuck them and fuck their opinions.

If the Democrats won’t get a spine and enforce the laws we have, how are they different from gop filth?

I didn’t risk my life to vote for some chattering class hand shake and back slap. Treat those assholes like poor people. Shoot a few.

1 Like

God help us if he does, but I didn’t read it that way. I read it more as he’d stay out of the way and let the investigations go where they will.

10 Likes

The Biden-Harris victory came with great effort on our part. Unfortunately we did not take the Senate on Election Day. But we have a chance in the Georgia runoffs.

We need to ask ourselves if we can do this:

• A short-term effort for the Ages for as close as possible to every Democratic voter to vote for the elections of Warnock and Ossoff for the U.S. Senate

• Which will result in McConnell being removed as Majority Leader of the Senate…much more a Long Term benefit, with legislation for the next years of all our lives

7 Likes

You read a bunch of bullshit.

Biden has said more than once that he will not interfere in any way with DoJ prosecutions.
And that is as it should be.

6 Likes

I am reminded of J. Kenneth “Ken” Blackwell who, as Ohio Secretary of State also served as co-chair of Bush’s reelection campaign in Ohio in 2004. He famously promised “to deliver Ohio for Bush” and was also caught up in the Diebold voting machine scandal. His background earned him a place on Trump’s fraudulent voting commission in 2017.

So, yeah, only some Republicans can be trusted to count the votes.

9 Likes