Graham Shrugs Off Potential Ethics Probe Amid GA Debacle: ‘I’m Just Going To Keep Being Me’ | Talking Points Memo

Why is it when folks say ‘investigate this asshole’, I get the idea that Lindsey’s issues may just be literally… investigating assholes.

1 Like

I seem to remember Joan Collins had back…

Naw! The guy is bottom.

1 Like

I think it’s about time for someone to throw a couple of shoes…0wcBhr

3 Likes
2 Likes

erm, ethics just get in the way these days.

3 Likes

Ah yes, which data base to verify a signature. Welp Lindsey here in AZ it’s called thr White Pages. Call me up and see if it was me that signed the envelope where I was supposed to… yep …me alrighty. Good to go… thanks for calling

3 Likes

Well, jeez, Senator–it ain’t like you got much of a choice no mo’, now is it?

4 Likes

“I get accused of everything, I’m just going to keep being me,” Graham told CNN.

Said without a trace of irony.

7 Likes

Shaub is right about that, at least as long as the Republicans are in control…until that changes they will continue to abuse their power to keep control of the government by any means, even illegal or undemocratic ones.

Graham is lying of course…he says he called the Arizona SoS but she says that he didn’t (she’s a Democrat). And, if he was looking into the close states then he should also be talking to NC, that was one of the last races called that went to Trump. It’s clear that he thought he was calling someone with the same ethics as him who would be willing to get Trump the win by “losing” enough ballots in the recount…we’re fortunate that, at least as far as counting the votes is concerned, Republicans feel their duty is to do the job correctly instead of cheat for the win.

15 Likes

Mail-in voting is not new. Lindsey is concerned now because his lord and master Trump lost by millions in the popular vote, and the numbers of mail-in votes were so large. Suddenly, mail-in voting is suspicious. I am suspicious about Lindsey’s reelection. Were all his votes legal? Were Jaime Harrison ballots thrown out?

14 Likes

Linseed is a flax…I meant flack for tRump.

6 Likes

Well…he ain’t Tony Bennett…sadly…

5 Likes

In a state that Senator DOES NOT REPRESENT

14 Likes

"I’m just going to keep being me,” Graham told CNN.

Yeah, but do ya think you could do it someplace else? A different country, perhaps? Preferably a different continent."

9 Likes

Gee wiz; me thinks he coulda gone on the Georgia Secretary of State’s website to find this out…but hey, that’s just my thinking.

4 Likes

He’s right, he doesn’t need to sweat a Senate ethics investigation. An investigation by Biden’s DOJ is another matter however.

5 Likes

That means you are Trump’s a$$ hole.

Jesus! The fucking guy is starting to sound like Frank Sinatra.

1 Like

This sounds like the moment before he embarks on a grand musical number, complete with choreographed staffers and a chorus of yes-men.

2 Likes