GOP Stunts Cement Its Status As The Pro-Pandemic And Pro-Insurrection Party | Talking Points Memo

Yertle is against the ACA because it’s the signature achievement of that one-term President he failed to create.

I’ll note this: Moscow Mitch said it was his goal to make Obama a one-term President and he failed. We (American patriots) said we needed to make TFG a one-term President and we succeeded. Granted, we had a lot of help from his incompetence and thanks to our byzantine election system it was much. much too close, but the bottom line is that Joe Biden is President.

19 Likes

This is from several days ago ICYMI.

21 Likes

That should be presented with the headline

Tell me something I already know

2 Likes

Gaetz appears to be wearing clown shoes.

7 Likes

The better to take them both out with.

All shoes Gaetz we’re are clown shoes because they are on a clown.
(Apologies to hard working clowns)

8 Likes

Which clown?

Gaetz, Gomert & Gosar were arguing about which one of them could defecate the most on the floor outside the Senate Chambers … then Greene walked over and said “here … hold my beer”

3 Likes

FOP tried to clean this up a couple of days ago. Weak sauce:

Original statement

15 Likes

Freudian affect? - Fraternal Order of Grammar Police

3 Likes

And Good (VA-05) makes six.

2 Likes

If I were these particular seditious conspirators, I wouldn’t get this close to the jail where I’d be staying.

6 Likes

It’s because too many of their members are in favor with the autocratic idiots and are even part of the movement.

They’d have their own insurrection within the union if they came out any stronger against 1/6.

ETA: if Derek Chauvin weren’t rotting away in prison for the killing of George Floyd, I’d put good money on that he would’ve been at the event with bells on.

12 Likes
29 Likes

Mr Akimbo and I just had this conversation and he agrees that the FOP is going as far as it can without revolt from members. He says it’s scary. He also came up with the maskless House GOP heading to the Senate was just like a coup attempt.

Mr. Akimbo is pretty careful with pronouncements like this and reels me back in a lot, so it’s really starting to freak me out.

17 Likes

If you read the ABC article, you’ll see that it notes that the CDC is relying on several sources of data about breakthrough infections, including in India:

“These early data suggest that breakthrough delta infections are transmissible,” the CDC said of the research in India. “Unpublished data are consistent with this, and additional data collection and studies are underway to understand the level and duration of transmissibility from delta vaccine breakthrough infections in the United States and other settings,” the CDC wrote in a science brief posted online.

3 Likes

Wacky GOP Stunts Cement Its Status As The Pro-Pandemic And Pro-Insurrection Party

OK… See why I call 'em “Goobers”?

I am not trying to be overly dramatic.

4 Likes

Dear hubby is much the same way - he had no fear of T**** being re-elected in November as far back as last summer. He’s accurately called every election since early in the century. And this is a guy that doesn’t really follow the news at all.

6 Likes

GGG+G

I wonder what Dan Savage would think about the forth ‘G’. Sounds kinky to me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

In my humble opinion trump has no fear of an Almighty. He’ll just throw money at the problem and sic lawyers on whoever. It’s what he has always done and it has worked.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available