GOP PA Gubernatorial Candidate Under Investigation For Crash That Killed Motorcyclist | Talking Points Memo

If he was in Florida, he could just say the biker was a BLM protestor who was threatening him.

30 Likes

The above sentence ha now been removed by someone (not me) from the Wikipedia page LOL.

19 Likes

So, Mr. Gerow, you probably shouldnā€™t be allowed to operate a motorized vehicle, much less a state.

25 Likes

Seriously thatā€™s pathetic. :smile:

19 Likes

Now they are blaming it on the Mercedes.

" when his vehicle crashed into a motorcycle."

34 Likes

Damn German car. Donā€™t mention the war!

Next theyā€™ll blame Angela.

23 Likes

We canā€™t know if it was a moderator or not, but sure seems suspicious, huh? Did his campaign decide he didnā€™t even want to publicly admit to being the driver? Seems a stupid thing to try not to admit to since itā€™s so easily proven, but hahahahaha anyway.

11 Likes

Seconded.

3 Likes

Absolutely. The spark-creating metallic and rubber kind of deer.

7 Likes

That first privilege is probably in serious jeopardy right now, along with the right to walk around, live in his own house, decide what heā€™s having for dinner etc. etc. Perhaps Iā€™m naive but if thereā€™s a dead motorcycle driver and you drove with that motorcycle stuck to your car several miles until the police pulled you over, you can assume there will be repercussions.

33 Likes

He was our county commissioner here is Montco. Met him several times in peopleā€™s houses when he was campaigning. Heā€™s a great speaker, if a little studied. I think heā€™s consciously adopting some Obama stylings.

6 Likes

Sociopaths and/or death-cultists. Your modern GOP.

13 Likes
  • This page was last edited on 26 July 2021, at 17:59 (UTC).
7 Likes

He is a public relations professional. That makes him perfectly qualified to be a governor. Entitled prick. I will be shocked if he had to blow into a breathalyzer.

2 Likes

Yeah but if that motorcyclist was protesting then the speeding Benz driver may have just been scared for his life and rightfully fled the scene pedal to the metal. Those showers of sparks could have been Antifa anti-aircraft fire ricochets.
/s

13 Likes

Prime Meridian? Who the fuck in that time zone would remove that sentence? I donā€™t get itā€¦

2 Likes

You referred to the PA state police as ā€œseriousā€ and I was curious because the reports have mentioned nothing of sobriety tests and it would seem as if this would be a necessary part of any serious investigation. Again, I thought you might have some further insight into this particular aspect of the crime from reports circulating in-state. I can see now that you donā€™t.

Thanks for your reply.

Typical Republican.

5 Likes

Probably related to Jason Ravnsborg.

6 Likes

UTC is just the time of the posting, not the source. For example, 17:59 UTC would coincidentally equate to 12:59 pm Eastern Time.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available