GOP PA Gubernatorial Candidate Under Investigation For Crash That Killed Motorcyclist | Talking Points Memo

I envision him desperately hitting the windshield washer fluid trying to remove the motorcycle.

32 Likes

No mention in the article what the motorcycle was protesting.

18 Likes

Sorry, but the witness’ name is what?

3 Likes

Uh… why hasn’t this guy been taken into, at minimum, “protective custody” at this point?

2 Likes

Ah, so it’s not an indication of where the change came from or the IP that did it?

1 Like

Hey pinhead,
We’ve got Matt’s back.

7 Likes

That’s my understanding, but I’ve been wrong before.

1 Like

Shits and giggles, I went to his campaign website and clicked the “Charlie in the News” link…

Yep, this NEWS Charlie is in isn’t on there LOL

25 Likes

[arm waving like a windmill]
Oooh! Oooh! Pick me!!!

18 Likes

Yes, you can see the complete history and who made the edits.

The history is already an interesting read. There’s somebody who seems to have removed their account (and then created another one with a similar name) who added this early on in the chain of edits:

“The motorcyclist was not on the motorcycle when Gerow hit the motorcycle. However, the motorcyclist was killed prior to Gerow’s in involvement.”

16 Likes

Hey, jackass. I’m not attacking anyone. I merely asked some questions. i certainly have no idea what your rude point is.

4 Likes

Yup. At the top of the article are a set of links - “Read”, “Edit” and “View History”. Click on the “View History” link and it shows you a list of each version, who edited, timestamp, etc.

8 Likes

My exact first words…

He didn’t stop?

8 Likes

Well, he’s GQP, so probably a contender, but sure as shit not serious in any way, shape or form.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA…they are so obviously trying poison the jury pool…

If they actually don’t end up covering it up and he’s charged, I sure hope the prosecutor is clever enough to subpoena that Wikipedia history and account info.

11 Likes

Your visceral hatred of the police makes no sense, either as a matter of public policy or politics … the defund/abolish the police crowd is on extreme fringes of American politics, and is overwhelmingly rejected by most voters, both black and white (see below) … Democrats need to explicitly reject this kind of political lunacy.

Detroit Residents Want More Cops, Not Fewer

July 25, 2021 at 7:27 am EDT

“Amid a jump in violent crime in this and other cities nationwide, Detroit residents report being much more worried about public safety than about police misconduct,” a new USA Today/Suffolk University/Detroit Free Press Poll finds.

“By an overwhelming 9-1, they would feel safer with more cops on the street, not fewer.”

3 Likes

At the very least he should be charged with leaving the scene of an accident.

31 Likes

The users “JWasser82” and “Jwasser” made a grand total of 2 and 1 edits on Wikipedia before deleting their accounts. Both made a single edit to this page.

The other edit made by “JWasser82” prior to this one was a couple of years ago when they added “Barak Obama” (sic) to the page “American Marxists”. That edit was subsequently reverted by another user.

18 Likes

He could argue he brought the accident along with him, though. :smiley:

32 Likes

Saying things like that will get your license to internet revoked :wink: Or at least banned from Twitter.

3 Likes