Giuliani Flips Out After Fox Host Confronts Him Over Infamous ‘Borat’ Scene

A noun, a verb, and she’s not fifteen.

1 Like

And I wasn’t adjusting my junk, I wuz tucking in my shirt…

For innocent sexy-time encounter

When he gets indicted. Conspiracy to defraud the American people will not be swept under the rug once Bill Barr is no longer in a position to obstruct justice.

Rudy WAS on camera with Borat’s daughter-character for an interview (I think it was in the living room part of hotel suite). There was definitely a camera crew for that, and he was only acting slightly flirty with her. Then they “adjourned” to a hotel bedroom where the cameras were hidden. So he did not know he was on camera for the lying on his back with his hands down his pants part. This is what I have read, and when I watched the subsequent movie film, it appeared to be consistent with that description.

1 Like

A number of newspaper accounts have stated that “Tutar” was introduced as Borat’s 15 yo daughter. This could have been done off camera but maybe the reports are wrong.

1 Like

Obviously I can’t say if the reports you read are wrong.

But I did address the question myself a week ago:

From Trace William Cowen:

The scene in question sees the character of Borat’s daughter, who is referred to as 15-year-old “Tutar” in prior sections of the film , conducting an interview with Giuliani. […] The encounter proceeds before eventually being interrupted by Cohen in character as Borat, who states that she’s 15, but not before Giuliani is seen making remarks about Tutar’s appearance and joining her in a bedroom.

And from the Grauniad:

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Obviously these reports could also be wrong.

Most of what you quoted is irrelevant regarding whether Rudy was told before the bedroom scene that Tutar was 15.

Not how I read it – but that’s OK.

Well that’s an interesting change of direction for Fox. Kennedy isn’t in the “news” department - she’s one of the high heeled harpies of propaganda. If she’s busting Rudy’s dusty old balls then something is happening over at Fox.

My Schadenfreudian Hero Rides Again…

Picture0003

I haven’t seen the movie, but I watched an interview with Colbert and SBC about it. He says he was hiding in a wardrobe and burst out of it to confront the Ghoul…

Ghouliani had a bodyguard with him who shook down the room first (while SBC was hiding in the closet), then left the room to stand guard outside the door, leaving the Ghoul alone with the girl, and assured that no uninvited guests would appear.

Oops…

1 Like

Some execs over there may be trying to avoid getting sucked into the Trump Maelstrom that threatens to swamp the rest of the GOP media fleet when he loses the election badly.

1 Like

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, blew a gasket.

usually when a gasket is blown there is a leak of sorts somewhere.
Being I didn’t see smoke or fluid I guess it all depends on the depends what leaked, lol
bye bye rudy, (louder) BYE BYE RUDY

Do we have an obligation to be fair to people as awful as Trump and Ghouliani? It’s a conundrum.

3 Likes

Rudy also had a former policeman as bodyguard standing outside the hotel room door so he wouldn’t be disturbed.

1 Like

Wait, Giuliani was upset by unfair questions from… Kennedy?

1 Like

No, but take it from me: You can repeat yourself.

with ghoulsie, how do you tell?

1 Like

I’ve been known to do that…especially after a few bourbons.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available