Giuliani Flips Out After Fox Host Confronts Him Over Infamous ‘Borat’ Scene

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, blew a gasket on Tuesday night when Fox Business host Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery pressed him on his shocking appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest film, “Borat 2.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340954
1 Like

Them’s frighten words !

7 Likes

Heheheeee

8 Likes

Plagiarized (can I plagiarize myself?) from another comment of mine from three days ago —

I watched about half of the Borat film. At one point, I ended up fast forwarding to the Rudy scenes. I hate Giuliani. He makes my skin crawl. And, he probably was hoping to get lucky with Tutar…

But, upon seeing the whole scene, I don’t believe that Rudy was playing with his junk. He was sitting on the edge of the bed when Tutar untucked his shirt. Instead of standing up to tuck his shirt back in, he leaned back to tuck it in.

Releasing the “compromised” still photo of Rudy a couple days before the film’s debut was a way to get a shitload of free advertising.

All that said…Rudy is a still creep.

24 Likes

“Is there anything else you’d like to insult me with?” Giuliani asked

How much time ya got?

27 Likes

I love the smell of a Rudy meltdown in the morning

7 Likes

They’re really not leaving a lot of room here for dystopian comic writers.

5 Likes

Fox has seen the writing on the wall and are cutting the administration off. Let me get my tiny violin and play the song of my people to show them sympathy.

9 Likes

Rudy flips out? I had to check and see if this was an old story that discobot dredged up. Nope, it’s brand spanking new.

4 Likes

Well what’s more sad is that Rudy didn’t know who Borat = Sacha Baron Cohen is, and what he does. Someone was there filming? Someone (Rudy) had to have seen a camera person?
SBC is not to my taste, unless it’s Seattle’s Best Coffee.

6 Likes

“I am not a crook!”

“This interview is over!” (Whom does that sound like?)

Kennedy: It hasn’t even started yet!

3 Likes

Blows up on Fox Business :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tough crowd. Sad!

3 Likes

Was the network prepared for a Rudy Marathon of crap?

1 Like

Thanks for leaving all of us with that image…:smirk:

5 Likes

Giuliani Flips Out After Fox Host Confronts Him Over Infamous ‘Borat’ Scene

Fox should have remembered to have the calming 2nd bloody mary on standby for the moment he finished the first.

6 Likes

He’s like a yammering Nosferatu toy nobody wants to buy.

I’ve come to enjoy watching Rudy’s little meltdowns, in which he and his “evidence” of the latest meaningless twaddle melt away.

13 Likes

discosplat will run it again in a year or two.

2 Likes

Had to be. They put him on, didn’t they?

1 Like

Another Trump associate whose family needs to bring him home. Watched the Borat segment. There was nothing right in it at all. Member of the bar , DA, Mayor and he couldn’t sniff out a set up like that? And his follow through the moment he sat down was positively cringing. He is no longer competent in my view.

15 Likes

The only thing grosser than Rudy in that movie is the fucking racist SBC. HE disgusts me .
Why does SBC hate the Kazakhs? There’s got to be a backstory

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available