Giuliani Flips Out After Fox Host Confronts Him Over Infamous ‘Borat’ Scene

Karma Rudy, it is Karma coming at you fast.

Rudy did know who Sacha Baron Cohn is, and he is on record saying he was smart enough not to get caught by him, unlike others. I haven’t seen the movie, but my understanding is Borat is not initially in the scene and was disguised as one of the camera crew. The Borat character comes bursting in to the hotel room rescue the actress from Rudy.

6 Likes

Rudy is done. If he can’t handle a truly horrible person like ‘Kennedy’, there is no way he can handle anything remotely adversarial. I think this is the final week of Rudy as a public figure unless he gets indicted later.

6 Likes

Agreed, do not find his humor watchable. I fast forwarded to his interview\gotcha segments and bypassed the rest.

2 Likes

I agree with your assessment of what happened, but my wife is not sure. She was more grossed out by him patting the actress constantly than his actual move to tuck in his shirt. It was a heavily edited scene and obviously cut to make Rudy look even creepier than he is. My wife said he should have known better than to walk into the bedroom with her in the first place, but honestly Rudy looks and acts a little demented.also.

The Borat movie is tasteless, cringeworthy and full of menstrual period, dick, and fart/poop humor which generally doesn’t appeal to me. However, it also gave me one of the biggest belly laughs I have had all year when Borat, dressed in a full Klan outfit, runs into CPAC screaming he is Stephen Miller and he is sorry he is late while the CPAC people look on.

12 Likes

Man, it would really be awful if something innocent Rudy did (after following a girl who could be his granddaughter to her hotel room) got taken totally out of context and cynically twisted into something it wasn’t in order to discredit him and his associates politically. I mean, how cosmically unfair can the universe get?

12 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know if ‘saved’ is the right term. Rudy hadn’t done anything towards her YET. Borat also came in in a thong and pretty much nothing else offering his anus to Rudy in exchange for his daughter. It is not a serious sting operation.

1 Like

He got caught, period.

4 Likes

Hey Rudy — you know, or should know, how defamation works. You have to have a reputation that is capable of being defamed. And truth is an absolute defense.

3 Likes

When you’ve lost fox business…

2 Likes

“…repeating his previous claim that he was merely tucking in his shirt…”

Rudy’s mother taught him to always keep his shirt tucked in. He’s a mothertucker.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, I agree with your wife.

Also I did appreciate this:

“No, it’s not stupid at all. I have a 15-year-old daughter,” the Fox Business anchor shot back. “I watched that and I was kind of grossed out by it. I’m giving you a chance to explain.”

But I did not appreciate this:

Kennedy suggested that [Giuliani] was “acting like Christopher Steele” by trying to push the conspiracy theory.

6 Likes

Agree with your wife.

2 Likes

Perfect.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It is my understanding this was in a hotel suite. Why did he go into the bedroom if he’s so innocent?

1 Like

"“What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation!”

Buzzzz, wrong answer Rudi. Your reputation can’t be defamed. You are an infamous liar and a traitor to your country.

6 Likes

He actually has a case on the tuck argument. But wow, that was quite a tuck. Sort of a tuck with benefits.

5 Likes

I think he’s guilty. “When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither are on your side, pound the table.” Rudy was doing a lot of table pounding for a man with a clean conscience.

4 Likes

Rudy, “You’re asserting that I’m a criminal!”

Sounds fair to me.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available