Giuliani Flips Out After Fox Host Confronts Him Over Infamous ‘Borat’ Scene

“Why does SBC hate the Kazakhs”
I’ve been there twice. I kinda get it.

2 Likes

Thuffering Thuccotash!!!

1 Like

Agreed. Christopher Steele never pushed anything. He did a raw intelligence report, based on info on his sources, and the vast majority of it proved to be correct.

10 Likes

Because he’s a creep…?

4 Likes

Giuliani is one of those DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? bellowers.

5 Likes

A noun, a verb and 9/11.

3 Likes

“Tuck with benefits”
“Shake it once to clear the vein.
Shake it twice, you’ve sinned again”.

2 Likes

I’m told that she asked him to, per the script.

Doesn’t make him any less creepy or stupid.

3 Likes

You know, I never thought about that.

It embarrasses me how much I don’t think about until someone points it out to me.

2 Likes

A picture, or video, is worth a thousand words, and then some. That should be the first question any journalist should ask Giuliani. Then sit back and watch his head explode. Trumpy only hires the very best. . . . village idiots. ROFLMAO

3 Likes

I now have this mental image of Fox News Business quietly replacing this host with a mannequin, while the host runs to the restroom, dashes outside to stand in line to vote at her polling place, goes and gets lunch/late breakfast, comes back to the studio, goes to make-up and has everything retouched up.
I’m sure Rudy would just be on his first talking point by the time she gets back.

2 Likes

Whether he was tucking his shirt in or not, he knowingly put himself in a compromising position and was caught doing it. Whether the girl was 15 or 50, he should not have allowed himself to be led “in the bedroom for drinks” with anyone. He is a major security risk due to this sort of bad judgement and obvious horniness, and I’m sure his current girlfriend-wife-cousin-whatever believes he’s pretty reprehensible as well.

7 Likes

The average american knows nothing about Kazakhstan except that they couldn’t read it or pronounce it when playing Risk. So it provides an empty slate for a oomedian to write whatever tropes he likes. May as well ask what Gilbert and Sullivan had against Japan when they wrote The Mikado. (things got a bit awkward when the emperor of Japan visited London during its run; it is unclear whether or not he was given a private performance)

8 Likes

It still dumbfounds me that there always seems to be a current girlfriend-wife-cousin-whatever.

1 Like

Wait, who leans back on a bed to tuck in their shirt?
Next, what heterosexual male leans back on the hotel bed of an attractive woman to “tuck in his shirt?”
He couldn’t stand up?

SBC abominable juvenile humor is another issue.

4 Likes

Kazakh governments and many Kazakh politicians deserve anything Cohen throws at them.

Making fun of ordinary Kazakhs (as a group) is maybe not as amusing.

4 Likes

Permablock. Bye

From MTV to Fox business angering Giuliani, what a career arc. Maybe Kennedy is finally rethinking her political orientation.

1 Like

“Eastern Europe is a cesspool…”

Nothing better them seeing two jerks who act in bad faith confront one another.

“You are defaming me! You are defaming me by pointing out that I am defaming other people!”

3 Likes

From what I saw, Rudy does.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available