Trump Allies Mash Hunter Biden And QAnon Conspiracy Theories Into One Horrible Mess | Talking Points Memo

More delicious fatty tissue, not like lib brains that get tough from over use.

1 Like

Sex.

Oh Goody rudy will be in the news

1 Like

Purdue Pharma is already in bankruptcy, with assets of something like $1 billion. As far as I can tell, this settlement just ensures that the United States will be first among the creditors and able to use all the proceeds from liquidation for the benefit of the public. The Sacklers themselves are settling out for a mere $225 million, which is chump change compared to the many billions in profits they pulled out of the company over the years.

3 Likes

Even if Gym and Rudes are completely legit (work with me here) and this is Hunter Biden’s laptop, how does that discredit his father, exactly??

Are they hoping for a repeat of 1996, when Chelsea Clinton’s school locker full of weed got Bob Dole elected?

6 Likes

From Trace William Cowen:

The scene in question sees the character of Borat’s daughter, who is referred to as 15-year-old “Tutar” in prior sections of the film, conducting an interview with Giuliani. […] The encounter proceeds before eventually being interrupted by Cohen in character as Borat, who states that she’s 15, but not before Giuliani is seen making remarks about Tutar’s appearance and joining her in a bedroom.

And from the Grauniad:

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

3 Likes

Do you know what the word fantasy means? Or perhaps the term role playing confused you. It is really annoying to read responses as if you didn’t read my post then context chop a snipped and only address that. It’s dishonest and dumb. Get lost.

“Dumb American”

1 Like

I never thought Borat was one to be gracious enough to step in when Rudy started pulling out his conservative genitalia and formally presented his credentials to qualify as a pedophile. I love that Borat said “she is too old for you” and Rudy did not demur.

You’re the one who appears to be confused. The girl was role-playing. Rudy didn’t know that.

Right, which where we’re missing whether he was aware during the encounter that she was claiming to be 15, or only when Borat jumped in at the end. Not clear at all through coverage what Rudy knew and when he knew it.

4 Likes

more of a pocket protector

1 Like

I know Trump easily carried Collin and Denton in 2016. Do you think there’s been any shifts in those areas since that election?

2 Likes

Oh? That’s a new one.

3 Likes

If you go to a bar and pick up a woman who you haven’t met before and she says she’s 15, and you go upstairs with her anyways, your day is probably ending in handcuffs, and not the kinky way.

6 Likes

But what about the addicts? Are we going to let them buy opiates and who knows what junk comes out to the black market as replacements. The junkies are not going to sober up just because Purdue Pharma goes under.

Yup. Criminal Law 101.

2 Likes

Why would that happen? I mean besides the several laws already being broken with a minor in such an establishment. Does anyone here actually think prior to posting?

Seems you’re so certain of what you have ZERO actual factual knowledge of. Marvelous. Others have noted the same.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available