Georgia Board Turns Election Deniers Into Election 'Monitors'

Look very, very carefully. Nice plant.

6 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says about Melanie, she looks great! Props to her taxidermist.

42 Likes

David K. didn’t quote the last line of Hesse’s review. It is perfect: “‘Melania’ is a love story, actually. It’s about two famous vanity plates who truly are perfect for each other.”

34 Likes

Hmm . . . I’m wondering how often Putin will want his boy to check in at the office.

13 Likes

I think this would solidify some folk’s opinion of DonOLD.

8 Likes

Monthly performance review…

6 Likes

I doubt Elmo has promised them anything. This is Comer sniffing panties because he thinks Elon finally likes em. They’re not smart enough to get something in return for doing his dirty work.

9 Likes

26 Likes

How many opening acts will DonOLD have?

8 Likes

Not “concepts of good ideas.”?

2 Likes

Always easy to find poster children for MAGA insanity. They offer themselves up on the daily.

15 Likes

I’ve been leaning Harris but tsf’s way of weaving spewed gibberish is pretty impressive. It’s gonna be a tough call.

31 Likes

Just because the NSA knows does not mean the voters do and what they choose to believe often puzzles me. Putin’s denials mean nothing to me but that he has an interest in electing Trump and knows that this information could hurt that effort.

14 Likes

He’ll never fill it.

4 Likes

hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re Chinese printed Trump Bibles:

26 Likes

OT, but from the world of the sarcastic “Well spotted.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/a-big-seattle-name-is-in-the-election-battlegrounds-helping-trump/

The thing that get’s me is Danny Westneat saying he always thought this was far fetched. I can see hard to understand, but for the past 24 years ultra-liberal candidates have managed a wedge. It’s not hard for me to believe that there are ideologues on the left, as far as I can tell that’s always been true. What I’m curious about is how much of their impetus and funding comes from the right.

20 Likes

The second place contender gets two Cybertrucks.

27 Likes

Is she a mean girl teen?

5 Likes

41 Likes