Georgia Board Turns Election Deniers Into Election 'Monitors'

She could have just titled the book “Melania, my struggle”.
The section regarding what she was doing on the afternoon of January 6th while ensconced in the White House shows how lacking in basic decency she is. “Da, noise outside?” It’s as if she knew what was going to occur but didn’t care.

25 Likes

OT The NYT (yeah, them) has a lengthy article up about children being killed by IDF snipers, as well as the starvation and trauma rained down on women and children in Gaza. Basically, doctors reporting young children arriving at the hospital with a single bullet to the head or torso. Heartbreaking. And war crimes.

24 Likes

The next 18-36 hours are going to be real rough across central Florida as major Hurricane Milton threatens to send a devastating storm surge into areas that are still recovering from

I lived in FL like 30 years ago, and back then St Petersburg was nothing but nursing homes, the median age was almost 60. I imagine that a lot has changed since, it is after all a very valuable real estate, but there are probably many left. But I wonder what are they doing for evacuation of the nursing home residents, those are people that just cannot jump in a car and drive north.

19 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll ever see anything as adorable as this, ever again. I can practically hear them purring now and reaching out their grubby little hands for more goodies.

3 Likes

Looks like the FBI is too busy running entrapment against mentally unstable people rather than investigating Slenderman or his FIL.

Remember kids, the dude saying he can source guns and explosives and pushing you to act is 100% of the time a Fed. Do not engage!

14 Likes

She had a couple of sips of Miller High Life with Colbert during her interview with him yesterday. Pandering, or the right amount of pandering?

22 Likes

I like the part where she tells them they should eat cake

9 Likes

Looks like you need to do a little weeding. I have found the most effective way to take of these weeds is to gradually burn them.

26 Likes

And a good thing too. It seems strange that people could forget how warped their lives became and all the people who died. Woodward’s timing on this may be our benefit for once.

15 Likes

MeinLania?

32 Likes

[Also, remember the cruise ships in FL.]

waving anti-BLM stunt, the January 6th mob…

48 Likes

We drive past this neo-Nazi’s house each morning on the way to our son’s elementary school here in Napa. It’s shocking how comfortable he is with his bigoted messages.

47 Likes

Weren’t those exploding pagers also of Chinese origin?

3 Likes

Related: Geico has recently stopped insuring Cybertrucks–too many repairs, and very expensive ones at that.

33 Likes

Fun fact. The collective noun for a group of these critters is “a gaze of raccoons.”
If you ever need to trap them, use marshmallows. And you need to relocate them at least 50 miles away, or they will return.

It happens when large tracts of land are suddenly cleared to built million dollar houses for people who want to escape the high costs in Seattle and move to the boondocks across the Puget Sound.
The analogy of homeless people to raccoons is pretty apt. All of us creatures are just looking for a halfway decent habitat and food.

41 Likes

I guess that she couldn’t find some Eva Braun writings to plagiarize.

22 Likes

Back in the 70s I called the police and reported a neighbor kid had hopped my patio fence and stolen some potted “plants”. Once confronted the kid said they were marijuana plants and he was “protecting” his little brother from a bad influence. The cops asked where were the plants? He said he didn’t have them anymore. But he had just admitted stealing them. So he was arrested for trespass and theft. I was told to have a nice day.

21 Likes

CyberSTUCKs

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure Jay Leno will never acquire one of those
cybermucks for his collection.

7 Likes

Everything is made in China; check any Walmart or Amazon purchase. Then again, trade is the elixir of peace, even it does mean exploding pagers now and again.

13 Likes