Georgia Board Turns Election Deniers Into Election 'Monitors'

Or three of these things are a poor imitation of the real floof.

11 Likes

Yes of course, but we don’t have any of those here!

8 Likes

Untitled

60 Likes

The more demented Dear Leader gets, the insaner his cultists get. The majority of them seem to have no correctly wired synapses left.

42 Likes

Thankfully!

1 Like

Glad you are able to make the trip - I hope your Dad recovers quickly.

31 Likes

The Kremlin can deny the phone calls until the Sun burns out, but if the NSA doesn’t have the metadata on TSF calling Putin, then believe that European intelligence services have it – perhaps even transcripts of their conversations as well.

50 Likes

A generous sentiment. I’m certain that these sorts of people are always open to new learning opportunities that challenge their outlook on the world.

26 Likes

Thanks!

Actually at the moment it’s not acute (was a couple of months ago), but he’s coming up on 91 and getting frailer. My cousin is coming to Germany to visit next week and I made a fairly snap decision to fly back with her, as the timing turned out to be good in my crazy schedule for the next few months.

32 Likes

OT but fuck are these the most unserious people imaginable. How we have allowed our country to be ruled by absolute fucking idiots is beyond me.

10.7.2024-Letter-to-the-FCC58.pdf (house.gov)

23 Likes

We gotta get out of this place
If it’s the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
Girl, there’s a better life for me and you

Been humming this since 1965

33 Likes

First of all, I was kind of hoping Milton would avoid Tampa and St Pete and do a major swerve that takes it directly over the Villages and then parks on top of Mar a Lardo, but alas, I don’t have a security clearance that allows me on Antartica.
Second, the opposite of a h/t to the Wall Street Journal publishing a completely lie filled op ed by Vance today. I rarely agree with the editorial board anyway, but this is truly outrageous and dangerous.

31 Likes

Who are you going to vote for? I was thinking of voting for Harris, but I don’t feel she has worked hard enough for my vote (My New York Times tells me she has still not sat for an interview with them) and people on Facebook whom I’ve never heard of tell me Jill Klein has a lot of good ideas.

/s

46 Likes

“Home overrun by 100 raccoons after 3 decades of feeding them.”

Very nice summary of the GOP.

65 Likes

I love Wonkette. Here’s a post about Woodward’s new book:

Love this quote and happy to see Joe agree with many here (Trigger warning, something mean will be said about Merrick Garland.):

Reacting to the prosecution of his son Hunter — by a special prosecutor named by Garland amid partisan recriminations over the Justice Department’s prosecution of Trump — the president told an associate, “Should never have picked Garland.”

33 Likes

Bless their hearts.

14 Likes

My brother lives in Crystal River. Leans republican (probably voting for Harris this time out), and he tells me these folks are just bat-shit crazy.

26 Likes

If by “love,” you mean “money,” . . . .

3 Likes

The larger effect is that people are talking about Trump’s disastrous handling of covid again. Especially how he used the crisis to try to selectively punish his “enemies”. Just as he did with environmental disasters at the time.

42 Likes

Elmo likely has promised Comer one of his butt-ugly cybertrucks. Or $$$. Or both.

15 Likes