General Manager Says TikTok Not ‘Going Anywhere,’ After Trump Threatens To Ban Video Sharing App | Talking Points Memo

Barr has an infrared light bulb up his ass and daily injections of chlorox/chloroquine mixture. A pint at a time because of his mass.

1 Like

yes, of course, phones are about sucking money out of people.

“India is Facebook’s largest market, with more than 300m users plus 400m on WhatsApp”…

Since investing in Jio in April, the two companies have launched a major ecommerce initiative in the region, integrating Reliance’s platform JioMart into WhatsApp to connect millions of customers with local retailers selling groceries and essentials.

Yeah, I agree. But you know Trump. Act on whatever pops out of his addled mind, get Barr to create a legal pretext, create chaos, and leave it to the courts, and one hopes, “Trump Judges” to sort it out.

2 Likes

Deadheads?

1 Like

Yeah and the company will push back, especially since here they are run through an American company with an American head.

3 Likes

Digital “soma”. Calling John Savage.

3 Likes

Braindeadheads? I hate to confuse them with the real old school Deadheads…

4 Likes

Deathheads?

3 Likes

That works across the Neo Nazi spectrum too.

3 Likes

Trumpheads works. Similar to Deadheads for the Grateful Dead and Parrotheads for JImmy Buffett.

2 Likes

More people need to just stand up to this guy

All it takes is guts.

That’s it.

5 Likes

yeah, but Trump is the screenwriter and does the voice-over. just because his reality tv is viewed as absurdist comedy is no reason to slam the network. Trump has to face the fact that his brand is in the toilet. not much goodwill left on the books.

2 Likes

It could also mean that he got the clock picture wrong on the cognitive assessment.

5 Likes

Not in his skill set.

2 Likes

Speaking of his brand being dead and it is, it’s dead and radioactive - my news feed has barely mentioned him all week. It’s been very restful in that respect. It’s been all COVID, which is not nice but he’s slipping out of the headlines.

7 Likes

All it took was a pandemic, economic collapse, racism and xenophobia, traitorous betrayal, and finally being too much of a huge bore for his mouth-breathing fans.

9 Likes

If Orange Foolius is as successful battling Tik Tok as he is with Covid, TicToc will soon appear on every computer, laptop, phone, tablet…even popping up on Trump’s Smart TV! :wink:

3 Likes

Her cleverness in a 'copter talk simulation just added another several notches to her already impressive score. Nobody doesn’t love Sarah Cooper.

7 Likes

The whole problem would go away if ByteDance were to transfer its TikTok trademark to Ivanka and pay her a royalty…

4 Likes

I like how everyone is in a tizzy “What are we going to do if he won’t leave?”

Jesus, the answer is simple. You grab him by the scruff of the neck and throw him down the steps in front of the TV cameras. Then you walk back into the building dusting off your hands.

What’s the problem?

8 Likes