Gaetz On Hot Mic Promised Stone Trump Would Pardon Him

Trump had plenty of lawyers also telling him not to go down the roads he chose to go down (and is STILL going down, judging by those calls to Wisconsin he made recently). He’s a free agent. Sure: he got bad legal advice. That doesn’t mean he had to accept it.

30 Likes

A year or so ago I read a bizarre long ass twitter thread written by a guy who worked with Matt when they were teenagers and he wasn’t getting any teens back then so maybe he’s making up for his lost youth?

6 Likes

Gaetz is an idiot
And as cnn.com says “All eyes are on Krysten Sinema”.
That’s exactly how she likes it. The vote is way less important than the…

ATTENTION AND CAMERA TIME

she gets.

11 Likes

Nobody has ever accused the Trump’s of having any class. Ivana’s cocaine fiend of a son could have done the landscaping himself, but he was raised as a child of privilege without any responsibility for anyone else.

9 Likes

And they can’t even get that right.

Lol, I can always count on you @inversion to learn something new.

3 Likes

Gee, that might cause him to feel privileged and act arrogant.

5 Likes

Bit more on Guy Refitt-- whose son turned him in to the FBI–

38 Likes

He’s making it really, REALLY hard for me not to believe that he pushed her down those stairs, with his very own tiny hands.

He paid his doctor off, to lie about his health.

Why not pay off a coroner, as well?

9 Likes

If I played golf this comment would put me right off my game…
From Morning Memo…
“Ivana Trump, the former president’s first wife who died in a fall in her home last month, was buried near the first hole of his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey”
There’s a sick joke here

8 Likes

Loved by millions. Inspiration for all.

37 Likes

It just shows what a horrid, horrid person not only TFG is, but his kids and any family member that thought this was a good idea, even if he didn’t explain the tax ramifications to them. If he did explain them, that makes them even worse.

14 Likes

I know the answer to this, but it still doesn’t make sense…why do lawyers keep working for this asshole?

6 Likes

The evil surrounding Trump is breathtaking.

19 Likes

What a piece of shit, which is not a term I used to describe anyone prior to 2016 (and not because I wasn’t paying attention). Now I’m thinking of trying to make the term “WAPOS” happen so we can all save time. Example: Ben Domenech, WAPOS.

6 Likes

This is the message that needs to be framed throughout the midterms and into 2024. This is it. Nothing more.

37 Likes
7 Likes

What really frustrates me is this seems to be entirely a media fabrication to make DRAMA. Sinema has not weighed in on the proposal, and yet somehow this is interpreted as OH GOD SHE’S GONNA TANK IT!!! Why? Has every other senator given their opinion already? If not, why aren’t they under the same level of scrutiny?

4 Likes

Melania is not planning on being buried by Trump, au contraire she has been practicing dressing for the job she wants most: widow!!!

19 Likes

Yup, trump clan all buried at All Faiths Cemetery in New York. The cemetery is a hot mess, too.

I first looked at Find A Grave to locate Robert. It’s an awesome website for genealogy fans.

ETA. Oops forgot link about the cemetery

16 Likes