Gaetz On Hot Mic Promised Stone Trump Would Pardon Him

26 Likes

I wonder why Ivana didn’t have instructions, a document of some sort that would state her wishes on what she wanted as her final resting place?
And like others have speculated I’m sure that by burying her by the first hole at Trump’s NJ golf course there will be some financial advantage to keeping her there.

4 Likes

So, how about those Dodgers?

18 Likes

Perhaps she’d settle for cellmate?

29 Likes

The plot sickens

24 Likes

That is only the first question of a clinical dementia screening test. Tfg likely forgot the following 45 minutes of the exam, but whatever. It certainly did not clear him of his fundamental mental illness.

Those of us who are beginning to wonder about dementia would do well to ask their doctors for one of these evaluations. If it comes back clean a person can relax and quit second guessing themself. And if not, one can seek treatment to minimize and cope.

11 Likes

40 Likes

Best case scenario: She gets busted for planting the bombs and turns on TFG and they both go to prison.

The End.

16 Likes

When the times comes, ALL OF THEM will be buried there, because that will be the only way their graves won’t become a public toilet. And then they’ll need to build a ginormous wall around it to keep out the riff-raff. I’m sure the town isn’t thrilled with this turn of events either.

10 Likes

Not so much pretend – more like “wannabe”.

4 Likes

Ivana Zelníčková was a gold digger who’s contribution to humankind were her three terrible spawns. She was only better than Melania because she had the capacity to smile.

14 Likes

Years ago a coworker said she’d been worried about her increasing tendency to forget things as she aged, so she asked her doctor about it. It’s nothing, he said (she was one of the sharpest people in the building), the thing is a brain is like a hard drive, as you get older it gets more filled up and it’s slower to retrieve things. You don’t have to worry, he said, if you forget where you put your keys. The time to worry is when you can’t remember what keys are for.

33 Likes

Oh my, she married a real trumper. Daddy must be shaking his fist somewhere.

3 Likes

They certainly do.

45 Likes

Drones.

2 Likes
41 Likes

We’ll know your theory is true if Melania arranges for the area to be bulldozed and made into a koi pond with all the fish painted red.

“Vat? I didn’t know the Russian broad vas under there!”

13 Likes

Well, the renting of the backhoe used up just about all the cash on hand he had.**

It’s grass. It’ll grow. Eventually.

ETA: Now that his golf course is also a cemetery, maybe he’ll get some money back–enough for some sod, and maybe even for a fence or something.

13 Likes

Cannot wait for the morning where the feds walk Gaetz out of his home in handcuffs. You wanna cosplay big mafia man, pedo scum? Well here you go.

17 Likes

Michael Peroutka, the GOP’s proudly Confederate nominee for Maryland attorney general who believes public education is “the 10th plank in the Communist Manifesto,”

An example of early-American commie pinko …

25 Likes