Gaetz Implodes In Surreal Tucker Carlson Appearance | Talking Points Memo

There needs to be a higher bar for someone on a “news” network who runs a program where his viewers treat his opinions as facts, than a random guy on the street saying what his opinion is.

2 Likes

The Shirley Temple on the bar tab will be definitive.

4 Likes

So this is how Trump keeps his stranglehold on his ‘loyalists’ and fellow Republicans! Sets them up and video tapes with their panties down. How Russian of Trump.

We can only imagine what Trump has (racy photos) of Lady Lindsey, Moscow Mitch, and Kevin McCarthy.

Did Melania and Karen McDougall supply the teenage girls and boys (Lindsey)? Matt Gaetz seems to have a lot to tell by his wild stories.

Why did Trump stop the secret service from keeping visitor records at Mar-a-Lago? Would Trump and Melania be implicated in child sex trafficking for his tribe of Republican loyalists?

We know Trump supporter and billionaire Patriots owner Robert Kraft was implicated in a ‘hand job’ scandal in West Palm. He was also a VIP club member at Mar-a-Largo!

Is Matt Gaetz a mar-a-lago regular?

5 Likes

Tucker Carlson on the polygamist Warren Jeffs in 2009: “I’m just telling you that arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her.”

4 Likes

Don’t forget to add Farwell Jr in that list.

4 Likes

Tucker has the Joey Tribbiani “ smell a fart” look on his face.

2 Likes

Willing to wager that when & if the “17 year old” is identified …
She will NOT be someone who looks far older than her years - someone with poise & sophistication & physical maturity who could pass for 30 …
More likely she will be almost waif / childlike and could pass for 14.

6 Likes

Its probably worth noting, though of no actual consequence, that she is 12 years younger than Matt.

1 Like

Any chance you’re maintaining a public website on this project? I would love to read about your set up and try some of the techniques in my garden.

I seem to remember some famous line about protesting too much. Also something about stopping digging when you’re in a deep hole.

3 Likes

He was, yes. In fact, he made his proposal at the end of last year at Mar-a-largo.

5 Likes

Yep. There’s also that one (from Shakespeare, maybe?): don’t have sex with minors.

3 Likes

When listening to a story like this, Tucker’s ‘standard bewildered glare’ is kind of understandable … although 3 or 4 seconds of it rather than 3 or 4 minutes would seem more appropriate, and less weird.

By the way, is that ‘bewildered look’ trademarked?

1 Like

Gaetz: “Now when she allegedly said that she was seventeen, I clearly heard her say seventy."

2 Likes

As well as the coloring-page game placemats and crayons.

Gaetz is like all of the other Trumpers such as Nunes and McCarthy. All performance art no substance. I am not surprised he couldn’t attract the attention of a woman close to his age.

3 Likes

I just hope that Gaetz’ father is enjoying yet another public affirmation of his failure as a parent. It’s not as if he hasn’t spent enough time and money bailing out his son. For some reason they thought that being in Congress would shield him from public disaster; they were wrong.

9 Likes

Ah, yes but the judge failed to address the situation where we are dealing with Fox News viewers.

https://images.app.goo.gl/PTywbdg7tiNjvNCQ9

… if she was an under cover cop - she could pass as a 16-17 year old high school junior - senior … all excited about who she will go to prom with and what college she will attend.

2 Likes