Gaetz Implodes In Surreal Tucker Carlson Appearance | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) further nuked himself on Tuesday night in a bizarre interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1367292

Q: How could “they” allegedly be shaking him down if his “relationship” was above board?

#PizzaGaetz

Gates added, fuming.

Gaetz not Gates

42 Likes

Nestor Gabon…the other shoe.

33 Likes

Popcorn. More popcorn.

35 Likes

popcorn-eating

27 Likes

Kind of sorry I missed this episode of The Tucker Carlson Shit Show.

38 Likes

So Matt brought the minor to his dinner with Carlson and his wife? I am sure Carlson’s wife will put two and two together tonight. Tucker has to maintain his perception of amnesia.

65 Likes

Syndrome needs to get sucked into the turbine now.

17 Likes

Can you blame Elian Gonzalez for not wanting to stay in Florida?

50 Likes

51 Likes

It just Gaetz better and better…

(but not for the 17 y.o. victim)

52 Likes
138 Likes

You just can’t make this shit up. If you did, no one would believe it.

61 Likes

“People were talking about a minor, that there were pictures of me with child prostitutes, thats obviously false, there will be no such pictures because no such thing happened,”

There is no cannibalism in the British navy, absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount.

127 Likes

He was just checking her out to make sure she was okay for Nestor to date.

12 Likes

Unless I’m very much mistaken, Gaetz is trying to intimidate Carlson with these repeated attempts to put Carlson in the same boat as him. Basically the message is: “I know stuff about you that I haven’t mentioned, I’ve just shown you that I’m quite ready to drag your name through the mud if I have to, so I expect you to be in my corner on this one. I’m not going down alone.”

126 Likes

the Florida congressman delivered the coup de grâce: denying that the 17-year old existed, while also denying furiously that there were photos taken of him with child prostitutes.

There’s trying to get ahead of the story, and then there’s quitting while you’re still behind.

73 Likes

This is all just a big understanding.

100 Likes

I would suggest that any sex act between Gaetz or Tucker is going to be “terrible”.

19 Likes

Has Gaetz’s computer been taken into custody?

27 Likes