Gaetz Implodes In Surreal Tucker Carlson Appearance | Talking Points Memo

Hmmm.
Why extort him if his relationship wasn’t with a minor?
Why extort him if he didn’t have sex with a minor he transported across state lines?

Answer:
People don’t extort you unless they know that you know that you’ve done something very naughty.

But the real question here is, why would any minor want to have sex with this obnoxious, toxic, repugnant and morally reprehensible deviant?

60 Likes

All I can say is I’ve always felt that Gaetz is one creepy f*cker. He has an icky vibe to him. The NYTs story is the tip of the ice berg. I also don’t believe that young guy he lives with is his “son.”

He’s just weird.

59 Likes

I almost hurt myself when I read this one:

74 Likes

Chicken fingers.

14 Likes

I believe txawyer summed it up best for me in the NYT story thread about this…

Though it probably feels that way to Gaetz, it likely doesn’t meet the standard of ‘extortion’ like he thinks it does. There’s likely a lot more there there than meets the eye so far.

37 Likes

Of course his buddies on Fox News do not mention, just the Tucker Carlson did some more China bashing B.

3 Likes

Ooh, a self-cancel.

16 Likes

Methinks the fascist doth protest too much.

22 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

9 Likes

Run like hell, Ginger Luckey.

13 Likes

So…Fox is against people going back to school in person? Or only when it’s for mongrel foreigners?

7 Likes

denying furiously that there were photos taken of him with child prostitutes, while also claiming he was massaging the chickens to loosen them up for an upcoming fight

11 Likes

This Tweet from Ted Lieu did not sit well with Mattie-boy

60 Likes

Me thinks the congressman has lost the contents of his lower intestinal tract and bowel.

9 Likes

Back in my day, I knew many teenage girls and boys that would do a lot for money. One thing is not being legally responsible and a quite different thing being innocent. We all know what we did as teenagers.

4 Likes

-17 year old
-sex trafficking allegations
-bribe
-FBI investigation
-“tape” recordings
-New York Times
And that was just from the quotes.

These guys are never gonna learn. The Trumpp playbook only works to keep Trumpp out of jail. It isn’t a cookbook, from which one can whimsically pull out whichever recipe has your key word in its title. The playbook literally requires one to be Trump in order for any of that sh!t to work.

62 Likes

The look on Carlson’s face is priceless.

29 Likes

Pfft. From what I can tell, a third DUI is a felony. Matt is used to those, why should he be concerned?

17 Likes

Absolutely delicious. After all the sht he has spewed with no basis in reality. After flying to Alaska to smear Murkowski because she didn’t LIE for Trump…and on and on and on. NOW it’s the FBI and Biden and the NYTimes and Daddy and TUCKER!!!

18 Likes

Gaetz’s initial denial was very carefully worded. He “never traveled with” the allegedly existing 17 year-old girl. He later said it’s not a crime to pay for the travel / accommodations of someone you’re dating “if they’re of legal age.”

He may or may not be telling the truth, but he certainly appears to be threading a needle to acknowledge: (1) He dated a young woman (possibly 18, possibly younger but at or above what he thought to be the relevant age of consent); and (2) Paid for her travel / hotel; while (3) Not actually traveling with her himself.

I thought it was curious that this allegedly non-existent young woman was nonetheless allegedly present for the double date with Tucker & Mrs Carlson.

-po

58 Likes