Gaetz Booted From Committees’ Deposition Of Trump’s Former Russia Adviser | Talking Points Memo

Not to quibble but they are more aptly described as the horse shit left by said horse’s asses.

19 Likes

Don’t forget Steve Thing and Gohmert Pyle!

7 Likes

Makes sense, As Gaetz was simply trying to collect intelligence (haha, I know) on the investigation into the WH.

5 Likes

The elected people do not have security clearances. Their election is the vetting process.

5 Likes

The mental and moral decline in GOP is just astonishing. These guys are about a week away from strapping a bomb to their chest and bum rushing the hearings.

19 Likes

My granddad always said that there’s so much horse shit in the world because it’s an oddity of nature that there are more horses’ asses than there are horses.

37 Likes

No they won’t. But they will be perfectly happy to incite one of their voters to do it for them.

6 Likes

Mr Green jeans was unavailable for comment.

9 Likes

Matt Gaetz is a putz.

6 Likes

the FL bar review panel tsk-tsked sternly, but chose to not discipline him.

ETA- It helped that Gaetz retained a former FL Bar president to represent him.

10 Likes

Gaetz just cannot prevent himself from behaving like a jerk. I’m sure the MAGAts love him, though. And I am equally sure that he despises them even as he panders to them.

3 Likes

Transl from House Committee leadership:

“GTFO here, you piddling drunken Trump mole. STFU while the adults are talking.”

4 Likes

The witness is former NSC, so there’s no reason not to expect classified matters to be discussed. A closed hearing is a reasonable precaution under the circumstances.

12 Likes

If this had been written by a Democrat, and not trump’s campaign manager, the Secret Service would have been at their door within minutes.

21 Likes

Sorry to hear that that poor, misdirected boy is drinking heavily again…

3 Likes

Every ‘Republican’ is complicit in this conspiracy to destroy what remains of the Republic. And every American is responsible to save it if we care to keep it.

6 Likes

So someone had to put the twit in a time out…another example of a fool kissing up to his “commander”.

3 Likes

Why can’t rethugs get over their loss in 2018 and let the majority do their job? Are they trying to overthrow people’s House? Are they trying to change the result of the election? COUP!

22 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Does anyone know what Parscale was doing in 1998 when Newt Gingrich was undertaking a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president?

Just curious.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available