Flag-Flying Alito Busted Again … Via Google Street View

What a trite and cliched response. I’m just angry you beat me to it!

5 Likes

Okay, now that’s kind of attractive. Not that I’d ever buy one, not from a GQP grifter, and not at that price. Go ahead, mock my bad taste. It’s all I’ve got.

6 Likes

Different rules apply to conservatives.

22 Likes

The wheel on my down-the-street neighbor’s “pedestrian killer” is as big as this wimp-ass’ car.

10 Likes

I’m doubtful. I called my rep (Raja Krishnamoorthi) and his office and asked if he’s looking into impeachment hearings for Alito, they asked me to elaborate on what the issue is.

13 Likes

would you mind visiting a diner in podunk so that your view could be shared and promoted worldwide?

14 Likes

“I also ran into Lindsey Graham, who had a big smirk on his brown stained lips.”

52 Likes

I am a veritable cesspool of trite cliches.
h/t Dandy Don Meredith

13 Likes

They have both neutered any perception of objective, unbiased judgment. They are partisan. They cannot be trusted to objectively interpret our nations Constitution for the benefit of ALL Americans.

And while re at it, Moscow Mitch deserves a whole heaping pile of scorn regarding this, as well. This 6-3 super-majority of partisan hacks on the SCOTUS was his design. He should be buried beneath the scorn of this nation, as well.

29 Likes

Incoming from SCOTUS this morning.

Steve Vladek

#SCOTUS is set to hand down more decisions in argued cases starting at 10 ET today. Here’s my list of what’s left, sorted by when it was argued. Yellow = major case; orange = consolidated with case above. (This list doesn’t include “Good Neighbor” ozone pollution applications.)

13 Likes

Not at all. You buying?

2 Likes

trump reads The Hive, I’ve caught him adopting my positions on a number of occasions, this’ll be on Truth within a week.

19 Likes

The bad news is that it was to entertain a ridiculous claim of selective prosecution that most other judges would have rejected out of hand.

Hunter Biden should make a very public statement that he’s keeping a close eye on this hearing and the outcome, and that he’s sure her decision will be the precedent he needs to get out of his charges.

18 Likes

Me too, but instead of cliches, I’m filled with Dad aphorisms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOrSZQs2FBU

2 Likes

Chris Geidner

It’s a two-box day at SCOTUS, so we’re expecting 3-4 opinions (though it, technically, could be two very long opinions).

2 Likes

Better do it before it’s too late. He’s about ready to be shot out the far end of the hosepipe of life.

12 Likes

psst… nice to see you around

15 Likes

Who knew the House MAGAts needed a safe space on the floor from facts stated that might upset their god-king?

24 Likes

The media usually goes with what Republicans presently happen to be bellyaching about.

5 Likes

Massachusetts is mad for road signs, even though they are (somewhat surprisingly) expensive to make and install. We joke that the sign-making company the state contracts with must be owned by a powerful legislator’s brother. This sign appeared in the last couple of weeks even though repair on this bridge – well, the set-up for it – has been going on for a couple of months. A mile or two away, another bridge on the same road – Rte. 2, the major secondary road connecting Albany and Boston, aka the Mohawk Trail — has been in the process of being replaced for over a year now, but this sign has been installed only in one direction near the one bridge. Both bridges are being funded via Biden’s Infrastructure bill. This sign is a great idea – we should we more of them. (You may have to enlarge the photo to read the sign. This was the best I could do. Btw, the women in the photo were really angry with me – they thought I intended to photograph them!)

31 Likes