Flag-Flying Alito Busted Again … Via Google Street View

It must be a regional thing. Out ‘chere in the good ole Arridzone, this sort of display is generally seen on large SUVs and pickup trucks. In Connecticut, even the fascists are elitist suburban wimps, eh?

29 Likes

The flag is a sign, you must resign.

50 Likes

If the flag flew, you must eschew!

51 Likes

Nikki Haley, typical GOP phony. No courage. No character.

38 Likes

21 Likes

It’s worth recalling that, for all practical purposes, Alito was installed on the SCOTUS by SCOTUS itself. After all, it was SCOTUS who installed Shrubya to the White House, who in turn selected Alito for SCOTUS after his first choice, Harriet Myers, quickly blew up in his weaselly smirking face.

45 Likes

Gesundheit!

15 Likes

Good points. Ordinarily, Democrats make do with tiny incrementalist steps. But this looks like a case of “Go big, or go home.” Ditto for Clarence Thomas. Dems need to rally behind the message that they both need to go.

33 Likes

Jeepers, Donnie was accurate in calling her a “BirdBrain!”

10 Likes

in Kansas would require abortion providers to ask their patients the following questions, compile the answers, and submit them to the state twice a year for inclusion in a public report, as Brandi Buchman reports

It’s like being married to the doctor, who has to always keep in mind that his father-in-law is waiting in the wings with a baseball bat, a bible, and a sharpened Trump 2020 flagpole.

8 Likes

The “Fortitude Collection.”

$175 ea.

15 Likes

Why can’t Thomas and Alito be cascaded with escalating scandal to the point where their positions are untenable, a la Al Franken?

19 Likes

Note: not a single American flag, not even a “back the blue”. This guy’s a government, false-flag plant. In my part of the world, the monster truck real Ahmurcins would crush this poser and laugh.

18 Likes

Nikki Haley’s thinking:

“I’m an accomplished Republican woman who can be made to look reasonably attractive. Sure, some nastiness came Mike Pence’s way but I could deftly sidestep that. And Trump is much older now. Perfect.”

20 Likes

Just wait till the corrupted court votes 5-4 that Trump is totally immune from everything…You’ll see a firestorm that will make the Dred Scott decision look like a Studio 54 Disco Party at midnight when the moon was lowered…

12 Likes

Next thing you know, TFG has diamonds planted in his teeth.

5 Likes

We need to get our hands on some of those super-yacht super-8s.

3 Likes

And she’s still not going to be his VP pick.

14 Likes

Clarence may be hopeless, unless some pressure is applied to his darling wife. But Alito is thin-skinned enough that a concerted effort to confront him at every opportunity, including letters to the editors of the MSM, protest signs with “Resign” on them at public events, and demands from Congresspeople, could force him out.

21 Likes

Yes, and if they are required to ask them and I were a woman receiving an abortion, “none of your freakin business” would be my response to every single one.

“Tally this, assholes!”

21 Likes