Flag-Flying Alito Busted Again … Via Google Street View

The Pontiac Grand Prix hasn’t even been produced since 2008. The freshness of the hate stickers on it suggests that particular cracker is working a dead end job. And blaming the librals is his only explanation why.

31 Likes

As well as “Lynching Mike Pence would have been fine” “We used to do that sort of thing in my state, that was never a racist place”. “Then I could have stepped in the vice president position”.

2 Likes

The thing about Alito and Thomas is that revelations about them are probably just the tip of the iceberg. A persistent and far reaching investigator, either in the press or opo research, should be able to turn up even worse. Their arrogance and corruption are limitless. That is true for every magat politician, which Alito has proven to be. There is more dirt there. We just need to be fearless in going after it.

49 Likes

It absolutely FROSTS me (is that still a phrase-in-use?) that every one of these GOP-nominated persons said “Roe is settled law” and THEN the absolutely FIRST case that has ‘anything’ to do w/abortion they got rid of ROE.
FUCK 'em ALL.
AND they look ‘so’ self-satisfied having done so.
They should all be kicked off the court for lying at their hearings.

AND Alito’s use of Catholic theology is ‘so’ demeaning. You don’t agree w/Alito? YOU are going to H-E-double hockey sticks!

32 Likes

Just wondering, does the patient have to answer them while bleeding out in the parking lot? or can they wait until after?

30 Likes

It is very often the case that the wingnuttery on display is actually what is holding the car together.

12 Likes
24 Likes

I’m getting the impression that Sammy A wishes he was Torquemada.

10 Likes

I still think the Dred Scott guy and the Jim Crow guy were worse.

But opinions obviously do vary.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m calling my senators again. Same flag that Mike Johnson has outside his office. Johnson doesn’t have to appear neutral, but it adds a layer to the rot we’re facing.

14 Likes

I’ll spring for the first cup o’ joe if you’ll take care of the tip, lol.

1 Like

Every fucking Repuke nominee should resign since they lied in their congressional hearings.

But we know that shit isn’t happening. Gonna have to pry those appointments out of their cold dead hands since impeachment is a bridge too far.

3 Likes

Is it unparliamentary to state a fact? Well, in this country no one seems to understand the meaning of facts. According to recent polling, we have the highest unemployment in 50 years, not the lowest. Inflation is higher than it was a year ago, not lower. And we are in a recession. Americans would not know a fact if it sang the Star Spangled Banner and did the hoochie koochie. We live in a fact free era where all that matters is screaming the loudest.

25 Likes

It’s a Grand Am, in GT trim, the last of them were produced in the early 00’s. They ,like other GM products of the era are like roaches, they just won’t die.

5 Likes

Seems like some HIPPAA violations are part of this list.

• Would having a baby interfere with the patient’s education, employment or career?
  • Was the patient able to provide for the child?
  • Does the patient already have enough, or too many, children
  • Does the patient’s husband or partner want them to have an abortion?
  • Does the patient lack enough child support from family or others to raise a child?
  • Was the pregnancy the result of rape or incest?
  • Does the pregnancy threaten the patient’s physical, mental or emotional health?
  • Would the child have a disability?
19 Likes

Most states have their signs made in state prisons.

3 Likes

Where about is this? Rte 2A is the main street in my home town, where I grew up.

1 Like

It took over THREE years for the Alito’s Washington neighbors to drop their dimes; the reporter said nobody wanted their names attached to anything because the Alitos were/are ‘difficult’ neighbors.

THAT scoop led to people in NEW JERSEY dropping quarters and the reporter was lucky to get the GOOGUL photos.

30 Likes

One of Dad’s expressions would likely fit the owner: "He’s got more loose screws than a five year old Studebaker. "

8 Likes

He seems nice. Do you suppose he’s single?

9 Likes