FBI Interviewed Top Trump WH Counsel About Missing Classified Docs

JFC. This asshole should be the village gossip/idiot at the local barbershop, instead of President. Don’t read this article if you have high blood pressure.

9 Likes

25 Likes

Judge wants a harsher sentence. Not a good sign for Donnie.

10 Likes

I’d think that Catholic Bishops would consider the consequences of marching lockstep with the Republican Party…

Now why would gun nuts all of a sudden buy rosaries? Hmmmmmmmm

9 Likes

Judges, I have heard, deliver harsher sentences just before lunch.

2 Likes

Miss Marple may have been knitting away on woolies, but she knew evil when she saw it.
She would have recognized TFG for what he is.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t moving anything back in, after the feds visited be equally suspicious?

Kinda like setting up more tables after the fire inspector leaves

ETA: @marymaryquitecontrary made this point better upthread. Should have read all the way down before posting

3 Likes

Trump hoisted by his own petard. There’s clear precedent -thanks to bloviating Donnie himself - that just saying something is declassified doesn’t make it so.

9 Likes

And now Jenna Ellis must testify in Fulton County, Georgia also.

19 Likes

“Others did it for him. There must be several other people at least, who are in the scope and eyes of the Justice Department for prosecution under the Espionage Act and other statutes.”

I like this part. I’ll lay down some hard Kash on who we’re speaking about, here

17 Likes

If I had ever taken a classified document home, and had been found out, I know damned well that I wouldn’t have had a personal visit from the head of Counterintelligence asking nicely for me to return it.

I would have been awoken around midnight by a squad of FBI SWAT, put on the floor at gunpoint, cuffed and hauled off to jail.

No pleasant tea and crumpets.

12 Likes

Where’s our latter day Saladin when we most need him? (Course, that’s another kettle of fish in itself.).

3 Likes

A peanut butter sandwich, a gum wrapper, and a Band-Aid walk into a bar. They say to the bartender, “The usual.”

Bartender says, “OK, 3 nuclear secrets with a twist of lime. To go”

Sorry, needs some work - straight out jokes aren’t my thing. Help me out here.

4 Likes

ETTD corollary
EATTD - Every Attorney Trump Touches Disbarred

9 Likes

A peanut butter sandwich, a gum wrapper, and a Band-Aid walk into a bar.

I’m no wag, but here goes.

A peanut-butter sandwich? Seems pretty ham-fisted to me.

A gum wrapper? No doubt Trident.

And a Band-Aid? Wow. That’s a deep cut right there.

I know…I know…keeping my day job.

5 Likes

I said something like this yesterday. For Trump, all the laws of the universe must be held in abeyance. It’s a cult.

14 Likes

Were any of these seven people paid? On time, and properly? I mean did Trump try to give them a Mercedes and a penthouse apt in lieu of a salary?

2 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that Donnie and company thought that would be lauded like Obama, which Donnie didn’t like the lauding that Barrack got. Can’t put my finger on why Donnie’s nose was out of joint. :thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe it’s 'cause Obama lived in Manhattan and then Chicago – that’s almost Jersey? was a community organizer? didn’t own much property? was younger?
There’re just so many possibilities… I see your problem.

4 Likes

Donnie wanted Peter Strozk struck because he mean texted about Donnie. When you’re the king they let you do that sort of thing.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available