FBI, DHS Joint Bulletin Warns Of Uptick In ‘Violent Threats’ Against Fed Officials And Facilities - TPM – Talking Points Memo

When they flame out spectacularly, they’ll claim it was all antifa and crisis actors.
But, that won’t happen until their misguided efforts fail.

6 Likes

It might come as a shock to the GOP, but that is terrorism. Plain and simple. And if some lunatic shows up on the front porch of an FBI agent and threatens to kill someone, the lunatic will probably die. Morons

12 Likes

Related. Note the source–and, for that matter, not a word beyond what “TRUTH” he’s referring to. Perhaps Truth Social Media?

3 Likes

For which I wish them unbridled success.

8 Likes

I love that Ghandi thought Western Civilization would be a very good idea. I guess I’m an idealist too.

5 Likes

No, no,no,no,no… it’s a false flag operation by BLM and Antifa

1 Like

I do hope he will show up when he is indicted and that, during the trial, he doesn’t plead the fifth 440 more times.

Nothing points to the lack of truth than the constant drumbeat of the fifth.

8 Likes

I had always considered firing at law enforcement officers to be the height of incivility…until I discovered that some public figures can’t eat their dessert in peace! Sad! (I always stash some Tupperware in my bag to avoid that problem. Pro tip.)

8 Likes

People seem to be casual about violence until it strikes them.

Both Wray, the FBI Director, and Garland, the Attorney General of the United States, had better get ahead of this and on top of this. These are serious matters.

8 Likes

I understand there is a nice Supermax facility in Leavenworth, KS.

https://www.visitleavenworthks.com/visitors/page/united-states-federal-penitentiary

5 Likes

Damn, you doxxed me. I have a brad nailer, a 16 gauge nailer, and an air compressor to drive them. Curses.

It was the Evangelicals.

6 Likes

Idiots will lose the best friends they have.

10 Likes

Don’t tread on me…when I can do it myself.

14 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are the Squeaky Fromme and Patricia Krenwinkel‘s of the MAGA cult.

14 Likes

Related. The whole thread is patient and informative, but these two posts in particular stood out:

20 Likes

“Well… I guess these people are more upset about the election Mar-a-Lago raid than you are.”

10 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

Let’s not be so casual about tossing away semi-skilled labor: think of all the license plates that could be stamped.

2 Likes

Former cheeseball host of celebrity apprentice leads a cult of heavily armed morons to attack the FBI because he didn’t want to give back nuclear secrets…how strange life has become.

10 Likes

He may try to claim that his lawyers misled him about what was and wasn’t classified. Of course that voids attorney-client privilege and requires one of them to volunteer as Fall Guy.

What’s the going rate for five years in the slammer as a scapegoat-for-hire? I remember there was a guy who had a career of doing that in the Breaking Bad series.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available