FBI, DHS Joint Bulletin Warns Of Uptick In ‘Violent Threats’ Against Fed Officials And Facilities - TPM – Talking Points Memo

The FBI and DHS issued a joint intelligence bulletin on Friday warning of “violent threats” against federal law enforcement, courts and government personnel and facilities, according to CNN. The threats come in the wake of FBI agents executing a search warrant at former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1428854

Well, well, well they’ve chosen their hill…

25 Likes

Would be nice if law enforcement officers would take a moment to consider specifically which political groups are presently putting a target on their backs. Spoiler: It’s MAGA!

LEO agencies and organizations make statements against terrorist organizations. LEOs make such statements against other LEO-targeted criminals.

Margaret Brennan and Robert Costa mentioned FBI is reporting stochastic upswing in real radical domestic extremists making specifically articulated threats against police targets. Adam Schiff also on Brennan’s show put this grave matter in context of the threat to national security. The Cincinnati FBI incident is a fact.

I’m guessing that Putin and Cozy Bear are pouring gasoline on this ongoing threat to our country and freedoms. Lone wolves like in Cincinnati rip at the fabric of society too. Then morons support those terrorists.

33 Likes

Somewhat OT, but Trump is sucking all the oxygen out of the room again in the news. We’ve got to get back to focusing on the great progress Dems have made in legislation and economy and get the press to focus on that!

30 Likes

The Biden administration is being rash in its desire to close Guantanamo. More than ever we need a place out of our borders to confine the largest group of traitors in our history.

5 Likes

There are some people in this country, it seems, who do not believe in the rule of law.

32 Likes

Let the Turkey Shoot commence.

Oh please. We’re not talking about Brett Kavanaugh going out to eat and having people he couldn’t see protest on public property. That was some serious shit that needed to be identified and addressed.

This is obviously a both sides issue. :neutral_face:

14 Likes

@blandsten Apologies. I overstepped. I’ll try to be be more thoughtful as to the power of my words and how they have an influence on others across all western and other democracies. Words which can hurt modern society and Western Civilization, even India, perhaps. I like beer. U like beer?

7 Likes

Meanwhile, Dan Crenshaw is getting slagged by MAGA types for saying this:

27 Likes

The FBI is reportedly investigating an “unprecedented” surge of threats against bureau personnel and property, including some threats targeting agents listed in court records as having involvement in the search of Mar-a-Lago, a law enforcement source told CNN.

So, a bunch of MAGAts who couldn’t make it to 1/6 are trying to get in on the experience of being indicted, arrested and incarcerated?

31 Likes

Growing up I was told lemmings periodically hurl themselves off cliffs and into the abyss, but then I learned this was untrue. In fact, MAGAts are the ones that do this.

13 Likes

Watch for nail guns. Dead giveaway its a Trumper.

8 Likes

Like some sort of snake eating its own tail… So many MAGAts in law enforcement, they don’t know whether to defend or attack.

4 Likes

The very people who, just in the last year or so, were screaming ‘Back the Blue’ and flying blue striped flags from their pickups and porches.

Ironic…

15 Likes

Circumstances altar cases: I gather that what the ‘Back the Blue’ crowd were really arguing for was turning the full state power on BLM.

21 Likes

It’s more a mound of blubbery orange tinted flesh they want to die on.

4 Likes

He is from Perry County PA which means he don’t know no better.
Rural and Republican across the river from Harrisburg PA.

2 Likes

Someone just rammed his car into a barricade at the capital and started shooting?

5 Likes

Yeah, they’re thinking of making a special entrance for these guys.It could save a lot of money finding, trying, and housing the kamikaze MAGA. We’ll see what the CBO has to say…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available