FBI, DHS Joint Bulletin Warns Of Uptick In ‘Violent Threats’ Against Fed Officials And Facilities - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Democrats got them to say that? I think not. Look to the Florida Fat Man.

27 Likes

The MAGAts might wanna look into the beliefs and tactics of Daesh: they have so much in common, so much to learn.

4 Likes
32 Likes

How’s this sound:
MISIS. Use a rat couple in MAGA hats, assault rifles, and Confederate gear as mascots.

4 Likes

Comey of the FBI had a hand in this** in 2016. I am sure he regrets his actions…because we will never know for sure whether they directly resulted in Trump.

The overall lesson is The Franchise

Voting is not a lark. It entails responsibility and civic discernment

** Trump as POTUS

12 Likes

Oh–very much agreed. But personally, I still take Crenshaw’s larger point, and these people don’t seem to appreciate having their own idiocy thrown back at him. So they’ve dug up a tweet of his from last year in which he supported Liz Cheney’s integrity, and that’s their rationale for their feeling free to beat up on him instead of improving their command of logical consistency.

9 Likes

Yes, because protesting outside a SCOTUS residence is at least as heinous, if not more so, as using weapons and power tools to shoot at FBI agents.

Why does no one ever push back against this crap?

20 Likes

“These threats are occurring primarily online and across multiple platforms, including social media sites, web forums, video sharing platforms, and image boards."

If you’re going to make threats against the FBI et al. there’s no better place to do it than online. As we have seen, you’re virtually untraceable in the great ether of the InterTubes.

Morans.

24 Likes

Democrats are making you say, “defund the FBI”, Dan Crenshaw? It’d be nice if you guys took some agency for your actions. Spare me the Dems made me do it bull crap.

19 Likes

To paraphrase Yoda: “The wish for federally funded room and board is strong in these ones.”

19 Likes

Charles Mason’s family was a piker organization compared to this cult.

6 Likes

Speaking of threats… there were folk in front of a Phoenix FBI office this morning
Some of the male members of this crowd had tactical gear on and carried assault weapons.
I would say that is an “uptick”.

23 Likes

I’m kind of fond of Meal Team Schticks.

5 Likes

Fellow TPM commenters, I so admire your wit, insights and knowledge. Right this second, I am unable to contribute any of those things because I am so fed up with these a**holes. Didn’t the Republicans cry whingey privileged tears complaining during the Obama administration when the dangers of domestic terrorists were highlighted as a threat to our Constitutionally promised “domestic tranquility“? Eff them and the what-aboutist commentators that treat them as though they’re serious or patriotic or worth consideration. Rant over.

34 Likes

No editor worth more than minimum wage should ever–ever!–allow the words “both sides” to be printed under their banner. There is no equivalence here.

13 Likes

Sadly, the only response I can give you is, IOKIYAR.

Because that’s the way the media treat it. When the Dems do it, it’s heresy; when the GQP do it, it’s just another day.

For instance, this nonsense being spouted that protesting outside a SCOTUS home is just as bad as firing up on the FBI agents. How in hell can one keep a straight face with this crap, is something I will never understand.

12 Likes

But what about ANTIFA?

9 Likes

Boy, howdy–they HAVE overlooked that angle, haven’t they??

11 Likes

Yes, for folks who argue so vehemently for their freedom, they don’t seem to put a high value on keeping it.

5 Likes

This is what their civil war is going to look like. Lone rejects and small groups connected at the id going up against law enforcement. Ya hate to see it.

Edit

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available