Espionage Act Charges Very Much In Play For Trump

A person who doesn’t believe in books takes an active role in her children’s education. I can see how that might go off track.

60 Likes

This is cops practicing medicine without a license. What they did in my estimation is a hate crime with murder attached.

28 Likes

I thought about that and I’m wondering if the Judge Mehta gave him credit for time served, which is around eighteen months, plus included in the sentence was three years of close supervision. Which means that if Rhodes doesn’t die in prison, when he gets out, he will be under a certain form of house arrest. If that is the case, then Rhodes will serve 22-1/2 years in prison, but if he keeps his nose clean then it will be less.

7 Likes

Has anyone started a Go Fund Me for Dr. Bernard?

17 Likes

Just that it was not unexpected… for me anyway. Haven’t been keeping the stats, but that apparently was my impression.

1 Like

At least Rhodes will not be parading around with a lethal weapon in my remaining lifetime.
So there’s that

20 Likes

Re: the clip of the fat pasty guy complaining about the lack of straight white guys being appointed to the federal bench: boo f*cking hoo, you whiney weenie. White men were the ONLY appointments for the first 200+ years, so welcome to the real world where the rest of us get a chance.

53 Likes

Indeed.

Most European countries require officers to train for two or three years before they get a badge, here it’s 4 months.

22 Likes

Plus, if the talks fail, President Biden can then go to the American people and tell us he tried his best, but the GOP are the ones that failed the country.

20 Likes

Glenn Grothman, never married, lived with his mom until he moved into the district he now represents. He doth protest too much methinks.

29 Likes

No. It doesn’t work that way. The prison system gives him the credit for time served, off whatever sentence he gets.

They’re almost all getting that on sentences over 4 years, including on in-the-guidelines sentences of four years. The qanon-shaman got a 41 month sentence on a guidelines 41-51 months. Plus 3 years’ supervised release.

8 Likes

Sometimes I wish I were wealthy

9 Likes

They probably will, but NO police assets…That’s the problem
with the system the way it is

5 Likes

ChupaCABRA DEFlowriNG a piecE of Wood.

17 Likes

Legal query. Can a doctor not discuss a patient’s condition publicly with the patient’s (guardian’s) consent?

2 Likes

DeSantis

19 Likes

They have failed as the House is not around DC. They were sent home by Kev so no vote is possible in the time remaining. We have “gone over the cliff…”

help

5 Likes

On an unrepentant defendant who defies the judge in his own sentencing statement and blames the victims and describes himself as a political prisoner? Yes, a 25% downward departure from guidelines is very fucking unexpected.

19 Likes

Ken Paxton Faces Imminent Impeachment

The notorious scoundrel Ken Paxton

1. This needs an edit on the name.

2. Lets not call him a scoundrel. Too close to yeah, he is a scoundrel but he is our scoundrel.

Maybe something more worthy, thief, thug or something a bit less likeable.

8 Likes

And how many of those people who saw classified documents were his Russian handlers? Fuck this fat fuck. He deserves a lifetime of solitary in SuperMax.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available